Everyone wants to be a rock star. And so our dreams came true last year when EA delivered Rock Band, a game that turned those with minimal music talent into living-room rockers. No longer were virtual musicians confined to the sole axe of Guitar Hero...
On gaming's biggest stage, these eight figures fell on their faces.
Mario Super Sluggers is an arcade-style baseball game, and sequel to the popular GameCube title Mario Superstar Baseball, in development by Namco-Bandai.
Linux fans long awaiting a mobile phone that runs the open source operating system can finally rejoice!
Mobile applications to make both your work and social lives easier.
With the Beijing Olympics fast approaching, many people are going to be making the trek overseas to partake in the festivities. Obviously you'll want to come back with some evidence of your exploits, but not every camera is going to be suitable for g...
Fresh from the Vodafone launch this morning, we had a quick look at the new iPhone 3G and its features. Here are our first impressions of the phone and how it compares to the original.
The line at the Vodafone store on George Street, Sydney, this morning wasn't as long as the one at Optus' midnight launch, but excitement was still in the air.
If you haven't implemented a mobile device policy, now is the time to start, according to an Info-Tech Research Group analyst.
Solid-state disk, once considered a niche technology for ruggedized, industrial and military applications, is on its way to the mainstream. This is partly because of SSD benefits, which include performance, power efficiency, ruggedness and a lightwei...
We managed to get our hands on the all-new iPhone 3G from Apple
Two of the standout features of the upcoming TiVo HD are its Wishlist show searching system and its ability to recommend shows based on the user's viewing preferences. Both of these features have a huge amount of potential, if used correctly, to add ...
From the satisfying click of its keys to its no-nonsense layout and solid steel underpinnings, IBM's 24-year-old Model M is the standard by which all other keyboards must be judged.
If you know Diablo, you're already familiar with the game's demonic head honchos that filled our nightmares and our computer monitors with their particular brand of evil: Baal, Mephisto, and, of course, Diablo. But the mythologies of the world are ch...
Given the short history of mashups in the enterprise, IT departments likely don't entirely understand the technology's role in the business. Organizations can fall victim to mashup mistakes given the markedly different approach necessary to deploy an...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW