Recently, we had the chance to play around with Spore, Sims creator Will Wright's much-anticipated game that lets you experience your own brand of evolution. Spore essentially lets players play god, evolving creatures from the cell (tide pool) phase,...
This week, Philips Australia launched its Consumer Lifestyle product range for 2008 against the eerie backdrop of a closed Lunar Park. Although the carnival atmosphere was lacking, there was still plenty to get excited about at the low-key event, wit...
de Blob is a simplistic game for the Nintendo DS and Wii, focusing on a central creature -- called de Blob -- entirely composed of paint. As de Blob your job is to restore colour to an entire city by rolling into objects and buildings and splattering...
The Incredible Hulk is going to try to break the trend of poor movie-to-game adaptations. Released to coincide with the movie of the same name, the latest game from Edge of Reality sees players step into the shoes of Bruce Banner as he battles with h...
The Acer Aspire One is set to compete with ASUS' Eee PC and HP's Mini-Note PC. It's pretty much the same size as the Eee PC, but has some exciting features (including Intel's Atom CPU) and it looks fantastic. If you're after a new ultraportable lapto...
The sequel to the PlayStation 3 launch title Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2 sees players continuing the fight against the aggressive alien invader that has captured Earth. The game features two separate campaigns, eight player co-operative gam...
Released yesterday, the D700 is a 12.1 megapixel digital SLR camera with a wide range of features borrowed from Nikon's flagship D300 model.
When it comes to laptops, ultrathin is in -- particularly since the launch of Apple's MacBook Air earlier this year. As might be expected, though, the Air isn't the only game in town -- skinny laptops are available from a variety of other vendors.
HP recently created quite a buzz by announcing its first affordable 30-bit display panel. The DreamColour LP2480zx is a 24in display that will be ideal for a host of professionals, including graphic designers, animators and video editors.
Despite an outpouring of demand -- including more than 210,000 people who signed InfoWorld's "Save XP" petition, Microsoft held firm and Monday discontinued sales of XP in most cases. So, we bid adieu to Windows XP.
Today's IT managers face tough choices. PCs that run fine today have an uncertain upgrade path, now that Microsoft has chosen to discontinue Windows XP. Upgrade costs associated with Vista, coupled with the ever-escalating cost of application license...
Firefox 3 has been out for two weeks now, so get with the program: It's time to hack it. The newest version of Mozilla's browser has plenty of new features, including the site identification button, the Bookmarks Library and what has become known as ...
Judging from initial accounts, the next version of the Mac OS X, named Snow Leopard, will be aimed squarely at business and enterprise users, signaling a formal push by Apple to take Windows head on outside the consumer and education markets. "Apple ...
It may look like Windows Vista. It shares the same code base as Vista. It even rolls in Vista's first Service Pack. But in terms of customer adoption plans, Windows Server 2008 is no Vista.
Windows Vista has been slow to catch on in business. Could Windows Server 2008 ride to the rescue? The new server operating system shares the same code base as Windows Vista and includes some features that are optimized to work with Vista.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA