Lips is the upcoming karaoke title from iNis, the creators of Gitaroo Man for the PS2 and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan for the Nintendo DS. In Lips, players can sing along to their favorite tunes using wireless, motion-sensitive microphones. Players are sco...
Yesterday Toshiba unveiled its new line-up of consumer and business notebooks, with an ultramobile prototype stealing the show.
Sam & Max: Season One was released in mid-2007 on PC platforms, but until now there's been no hope for console players. With a release scheduled for Nintendo's Wii platform in late August, players will soon enough be able to experience the newest inc...
This is the Kipnis Studio Standard. It was built with the intention of creating the best possible movie experience possible. Read on to find out where all that money went.
DC Comic fans everywhere rejoice, for time has come to step into the shoes of your favourite superhero. Join more than 28 heroes and 44 villains as you take part in the newest MMO game to hit the market, fighting against or alongside whichever charac...
Some CIOs and data center managers have found themselves having to wring performance out of monstrously deficient facilities. Ultimately, these three wrestled with their infrastructures, made major changes and won the day.
The iPhone 3G may have a lock on the Sexiest Gadget Alive title for 2008, but in the frumpy and boring world of things that matter to enterprise IT managers, it's no pinup.
In a high-tech twist of irony, the Internet engineering community is adding a feature to IPv6 that the upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol was supposed to eliminate.
In a crowded press room last Wednesday, Nintendo demonstrated the WiiSpeak microphone (sold separately) for the first time to GamePro and other journalists hoping to learn more about the multiplayer voice chat peripheral.
Companies -- lots of them -- are still buying Windows Mobile smartphones, and Microsoft doesn't want to let iPhone-mania make them forget.
Everyone's favourite farcical shooter is set to hit the Nintendo DS -- let the hilarious mayhem commence!
If you've just upgraded from ADSL to ADSL2+ broadband, you may want to check your line filters. Chances are that you're not getting the speed you should be.
Two Canadian university students hope to plant the seeds of sustainability on Facebook with an application that monitors power consumption and uses peer pressure and the spirit of friendly competition inherent among many gardeners to foster energy co...
Now that E308 has concluded, the games revealed having been disseminated across the internet, now is the time to bitch and moan about the forgotten games that we didn't get to hear about at this year's show.
We all know that the Eee PC 901 is better than its predecessor, but what makes it tick? We peeled the top layer off our test unit to take a look inside.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
- Microsoft labels Windows 7 'outdated' as it stumps for 10
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXSA
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC