Maybe you've heard: We're in an economic downturn. For that reason, most of us are tightening our belts and looking for deals. So to help you keep more of your cash, here's a list of 11 ways you can go online to save money. Some of these sites aren't...
So many games ask you to shell out 50 or 60 bucks, and for what? Thirty or so hours of playtime? Great, but what if you don't want to spend a whole week in fantasy land? That's where episodic gaming comes in: smaller games selling for less and offere...
Based on the action movie Wanted, this shooter continues straight where the film left off. Featuring an all-new cover system and a targeting system called Assassin Time, Wanted is one of the most anticipated shooter launches of 2008. As Wesley Gibson...
At 10in, the MSI Wind is perhaps the perfect low-cost ultraportable laptop on the market. It possesses good speed for Web browsing and office applications and plenty of storage, and it's very comfortable to use. Because we're naturally curious about ...
With the iPhone 3G's banner opening weekend and newsstands looking like a rack of brochures for the device, a review of the iPhone 3G at this point might be pro forma, except for one thing: Much of the iPhone 3G and the new iPhone 2.0 software remain...
<i>TRANSFORMERS Animated</i> is a new action-adventure game based on the Cartoon Network's animated television series. Made exclusively for Nintendo DS consoles, it will challenge players to defeat the evil Decepticons while battling it out on a futu...
Celebrating the 10th anniversary of DanceDanceRevolution is an all new game, exclusively on the Nintendo Wii. Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 2 features an entirely new soundtrack and new game modes.
In the world of computer gaming, speed is everything -- from your graphics card to the sensitivity of your mouse. That's why a quality monitor is a priority for a dedicated gamer. Not only do you need excellent colour and contrast, but low response t...
The editors of GamePro spent last week combing the show floor of E3 2008 searching for innovation and excitement. Now that E3 is over, we've compiled a list of the best games -- a who's who of 2008 and 2009.
Lips is the upcoming karaoke title from iNis, the creators of Gitaroo Man for the PS2 and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan for the Nintendo DS. In Lips, players can sing along to their favorite tunes using wireless, motion-sensitive microphones. Players are sco...
Yesterday Toshiba unveiled its new line-up of consumer and business notebooks, with an ultramobile prototype stealing the show.
Sam & Max: Season One was released in mid-2007 on PC platforms, but until now there's been no hope for console players. With a release scheduled for Nintendo's Wii platform in late August, players will soon enough be able to experience the newest inc...
This is the Kipnis Studio Standard. It was built with the intention of creating the best possible movie experience possible. Read on to find out where all that money went.
DC Comic fans everywhere rejoice, for time has come to step into the shoes of your favourite superhero. Join more than 28 heroes and 44 villains as you take part in the newest MMO game to hit the market, fighting against or alongside whichever charac...
Some CIOs and data center managers have found themselves having to wring performance out of monstrously deficient facilities. Ultimately, these three wrestled with their infrastructures, made major changes and won the day.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW