The need to control and secure a continuing explosion of data across the corporate world is forcing IT managers to constantly be on the lookout for new equipment that can handle perpetually evolving requirements.
Warning: Your keyboard could be a danger to you and the environment.
Have you ever loved your robot and wished it could love you back? Now a team in the UK has combined puppetry, sensors, robotic actuators and 'emotions' to create the Heart Robot.
FIFA 09 is the latest instalment of EA Sports' popular football video game and the new version includes more than 250 improvements in core game play.
The Linux version of the Aspire One ships with 512MB of RAM. However, there is a free SO-DIMM slot for you to add a DDR2 module but it can be tricky to get to it, as there is no access panel underneath the unit.
Ever pass by a co-worker's unattended computer and consider taking a peek at her e-mails? Or have you ever thought it would be a funny prank to figure out your cube mate's e-mail password and break into his work account to mess with him?
Businesses and home users can help the environment and save money at the same time by making better use of basic tools for desktop PC power management.
Many IT administrators out there thhttps://secure.idg.com.au/admin/index.php?jid=1&l=1ink that deploying virtual servers will make their VMs bulletproof to security vulnerabilities and malicious attacks. But according to virtualization security exper...
The iPhone phenomenon is well and truly in force since the launch of the iPhone 3G in Australia last month. With this in mind, competitors are clamouring for a piece of the pie and are set to begin launching potential 'iPhone killers' in a bid to der...
The Web-browser-based iView program is the latest video-on-demand venture from the nation's ABC television network. With arts, documentary, news and a host of other programs on demand, there's plenty of content available to any user with a sufficient...
VoIP services are rapidly becoming the bread and butter of enterprise voice networks, as roughly 72 per cent of all enterprise voice lines shipped by vendors in 2007 were IP-capable. Now that companies are definitively moving away from the traditiona...
Computer systems, hardware and networking technologies have improved so much that two of the world's largest trading exchanges say they have begun measuring transaction times in microseconds.
The 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing are just a week away. Is your IT department ready to handle the impact on your business from employees downloading online video of the opening ceremonies or the latest gymnastic feat?
With many Australians considering ditching the traditional landline in favour of either naked DSL or mobile telephony, it seems that heavier use of VoIP -- voice over Internet Protocol -- is all but inevitable. However, some people aren't ready to pu...
Ah, the joy of summer storms. A recent one involving a flooded basement (a torrential downpour traveled down a chipmunk burrow that led to an otherwise enclosed basement window with a broken windowpane) and several staccato blackouts sent one of my n...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Winner of the presidential debate? Twitter by a mile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW