Ever since E3 2005 (and that headline-grabbing trailer), Killzone 2 has been one of the most hotly anticipated games for the PlayStation 3.
Mafia II is the forthcoming sequel to Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven and it is being developed by 2K Czech.
The eighth game in the popular Tomb Raider series, Underworld allows players to return as Lara Croft as she explores archaeological ruins armed with guns (surprise!). Croft’s movements have been entirely motion-captured, and dynamic, physics-based en...
Palm has recently launched the Treo Pro, a smartphone that is set to compete head to head with the Apple iPhone 3G.
Congratulations, you won the lottery in a country whose name you can't even pronounce! A wealthy oil executive in a far-off land wants to give you millions of dollars, right now! Sexy girls want to meet you!
For some users, the new generation of ultraportable notebooks comes close to embodying the Holy Grail for road warriors. Their laptop-like keyboards make them more usable for typing tasks than smart phones, but they are lighter and cheaper than tradi...
Everybody who knows about the new iPhone applications knows about Super Monkey Ball and MLB At Bat. But after dropping all kinds of dough on a new iPhone and a 3G service plan, you can save some cash and get these great free programs ASAP.
Just because you can do something, that doesn't mean you should. That old truism goes double for computers. But some PC geeks are so fanatical about performance, so doggedly determined to push their hardware to extremes, that they'll go to ridiculous...
Lots of Web 2.0 sites are great. But for every Flickr, there's a Drivl (really!). Here are a few of the new Web's silliest ideas.
Recently held in Hong Kong's Dragon Centre, the Advanced Overclocking Championship (or AOOC) showcased overclocking talent from 20 countries, and included a team from Australia.
Flock is a downloadable video game available on the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and for the PC. In the game, players control a UFO for the purpose of abducting and herding sheep back to the 'Mother Flocker' control ship. It’s due to be rele...
Next week, Sony Computer Entertainment Australia will release its new PlayStation 3 (PS3) 80GB model in retail stores nationwide. The new model will replace the current 40GB version and comes bundled with a DUALSHOCK 3 Controller. For a glimpse at th...
In their quest to get Wi-Fi Internet connectivity, people have done some pretty desperate things over the years.
Acer has launched a funky-looking gaming PC
Here are 10 cool ways to add useful new features and functionality to your laptop.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane basedOther
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCApplication Support Lead/ ManagerNSW
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCTelecommunication Operations Specialist - Hobart/LauncestonTAS
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- FTAPI Design LeadVIC
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- CCSSIS DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCProduct OwnerNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW