A quick taste of Google's new browser
The main theme from Super Mario Bros. is iconic. Any gamer with an inkling of musical talent has learned to play the song on their instrument of choice. When the chosen instrument is completely bizarre, the results are the 7 Weirdest Mario Theme Perf...
The US Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) -- a body that gives games an age rating -- doesn't always get it right, according to our colleagues at GamePro (US). Here are 10 examples where the ESRB got it wrong.
Razor-blade makers sell consumers the shaver at low prices and then make a killing selling replacement blades. Printer manufacturers do the same thing -- selling their printers on the cheap and then making bank on expensive consumables like ink. It's...
For small businesses, every bit of exposure is worth its weight in gold. In Australia, statistics show that there were nearly 1.93 million small businesses in 2006–07, representing about 96 per cent of all active businesses in the country.
With the growing popularity of Apple's iPhone, Research In Motion (RIM)'s BlackBerry and other smartphones, it's no surprise that third-party vendors are jumping on the accessory train like geeks on Star Wars marathons.
We all know Jerry Seinfeld's into Superman. Now, the comedian may need to find his own inner Man of Steel if he's to succeed in changing the world's impression of Windows Vista.
A quiet revolution has begun in our living rooms. Microsoft and Sony plan to overthrow your A/V receiver, DVD player, and set-top box, and replace them with one of their game consoles. This past spring, both companies unveiled movie download and stre...
The sequel to the shoot-'em-up Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames heightens the excitement of destroying the environment around you with improved physics, fire effects and overall graphics. Players assume the role ...
Nokia has recently announced two new additions -- the N79 and N85 -- to its flagship N-Series range of mobile phones.
No two industries appear more dissimilar than those of PCs and fashion. One has long been marketed on style, the other on function. One is dominated by female consumers, the other by male buyers.
Mini-laptops are among the hottest new products this year and with the back-to-school sales season upon us, I created a list of items to help you choose the right one.
An HDTV is just a TV with a pretty picture until you add a few important accoutrements. The dozen add-ons shown here will greatly enhance your HDTV watching experience.
Most observers agree that solid-state disk (SSD) will eventually overtake magnetic disk drives as the storage medium of choice. SSD is lighter than traditional hard disk drives, is faster, is more durable and consumes less power. Still, SSD doesn't m...
The latest addition to KOEI’s hack-n’-slash action/adventure series is coming to Window-based computers and PlayStation 2. Based on the epic novel, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, the game depicts the massive battles ignited by the fall of the Han Dyn...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- CCSuperannuation Research ConsultantACT
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- CCDigital Content StrategistVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- TPMicrosoft BI DeveloperWA
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testing - MELBOURNEACT
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA