After the computer network at the Naval Weapons Station Earle in New Jersey was breached and crashed just a few weeks after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, investigators thought it might be part of a larger al-Qaeda plot against the Unit...
Microsoft may have given up on Windows XP, but that doesn't mean you have to.
I'm now the owner of an Apple iPhone 3G, after waiting out the first-generation model.
When it comes to packing sensibly for a trip, I don't have a lot of credibility among my friends. Some still shake their heads over the time I took a pinata to Mexico. And the guy who lugged an espresso machine from California to the British Virgin I...
I recently tried limiting myself to just one carry-on bag when flying. I couldn't do it--and frankly, I don't recommend the practice. However, the exercise prompted me to re-evaluate all the gear and related accessories I normally pack. Here are two ...
In a business with just a handful of employees, it's easy for the manager to distinguish the worker bees from the drones. But as a business grows and adds staff members who no longer directly report to a single person, managing employee performance r...
Fable 2 is the follow up to the oft maligned Xbox game, Fable. In Fable 2, players take control of a hero and is set loose in a world chock full of people and various adventures to pursue. You can choose to play the game however you like, but your ac...
Combining the two LEGO Star Wars titles into a single game, The Complete Saga allows you to play through all six episodes of this acclaimed series. Combining a variety of platforming, action and puzzle solving, this game allows you to play all your f...
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is set to deliver the same extreme 3-D brawling action as its predecessors, with improvements in every area. The new game has a roster of over playable characters, as well as enhanced fighting techniques and more th...
New social network players say don't call "game over" simply because MySpace and Facebook are pulling in about 70 per cent of the Web traffic that's headed toward the top 57 social networking sites. Scrappy new players are devising engagement strateg...
Computer engineer Alan Dechert didn't like what he saw during the controversial vote tallying in Florida in 2000's presidential election.
Spam. It fills our in-boxes, wastes our time and spreads malware -- and it's only getting worse. According to Ferris Research, which studies messaging and content control, 40 trillion spam messages are expected to be sent in 2008, costing businesses ...
If you own an Xbox 360 and have access to Xbox Live, go download the Red Faction: Guerrilla multiplayer beta now!
A group of former Google engineers have banded together to form what they hope will be a new superpower in Internet search engines.
Continuing the groundbreaking first-person shooter series, Wolfenstein pits players against the Nazi war machine, which is engaging in occult experiments. As B.J. Blazkowicz, players must attempt to obliterate the Nazi army and thwart its attempts at...
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW