Are you young, hip, and cool? If so, Honor would love the honor of being your next smartphone.
There are plenty of ways to navigate Windows 10, but sometimes using keyboard shortcuts is the most convenient and can save time and effort.
Cortana on Xbox isn't as powerful as Amazon's Echo, but it will make your entertainment system smarter.
Now that Microsoft's Anniversary Update of Windows 10 is live, the company is planning two major updates for next year.
Windows is a popular attack target for criminals and researchers alike, but Microsoft has done a good job of making it harder to target security flaws in the OS
The No Man's Sky launch on PC is a terrible nightmare. Some gamers have even decided to wait for bug fixes. This is not a good sign.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
Swiss conglomerate Datwyler today said that it was still considering its options after its $795 million bid for Raspberry Pi manufacturer Premier Farnell was trumped by a $900 million offer from Avnet Inc late last month.
Hate speech and bullying are major problems for Twitter, and it's time for the company to decide, once and for all, if it's on the side of the abusers or the abused.
If there’s not a saying about, ‘If you’re going to have full-blown influenza, then you may as well have it while the Olympics are on’ then there probably should be. I’ve spent much of the past week bed ridden, but that’s also given me the opportunit...
Microsoft has committed to delivering two Windows 10 feature upgrades in 2017 after issuing only one this year.
Never again have an email kicked back because it’s too large by using one of these apps aimed specifically at helping you share, edit and store oversized documents.
It's just a design exercise, but we think we've landed on the best possible hardware experience for Pokémon Go.
Cyber-reasoning platform Mayhem pulled down the $2 million first prize in a DARPA-sponsored Cyber Grand Challenge competition that pitted entrants against each other in the classic hacking game Capture the Flag, never before played by programs runnin...
Some cross into the uncanny valley, or at least from iconic to specific.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT