Handbrake 1.0 recently became official, but there's an additional software installation you need to perform in macOS Sierra.
Bet you don’t know everything Chrome OS can do. Here’s what it offers, from keyboard shortcuts to Chromecast capers—and a surprising amount of offline productivity.
Follow these tricks for getting yourself up and running with the right apps, settings, and offline tools.
A 20-year Mac veteran decides it's finally time to switch to a Windows PC—and he's taking us on his journey, step by step, starting with what drove him to bail on Apple.
The Office Insider program gives you access to new features before they go mainstream. Here's how to join.
Building a PC doesn't have to break the bank. These tips and tools will help you keep the cost of a new DIY computer as low as possible.
Steam can do a whole lot more than let you buy and play games. Buckle up and get ready to dive deep into Steam's hidden features for power users.
Windows 10 pulls a nasty trick when you upgrade: It sets your default web browser to Edge, even if you opted for Chrome or Firefox in Windows 7 or 8. Here's how to change it back.
What's it gonna take? These free backup tools are a good start.
It's not easy to turn your Steam games into Live Tiles, but this Windows Store app can help.
Windows 10's image backup can protect your Windows configuration. Learn how to make one of your entire drive. And, should disaster strike, learn how to restore Windows from that backup.
Stop notification overload by shutting websites down in Chrome.
From updates, to VPNs, to firewalls and AV, there are several steps Linux users should take to stay safe.
Tech novices are easy targets for malware, phishing, and sleazy salespeople. Protect the novices you know with these tips to help them be smarter about buying and using their tech devices.
Microsoft’s OneNote is a surprisingly versatile tool for jotting down and organizing notes, random facts and more. These tips will help you make the most of its features.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- CCTest ManagerWA
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA