A new feature in Apple's macOS Sierra lets you use your Apple Watch to easily unlock your Mac computer. However, the 'Auto Lock' feature won't work unless a set of security and authentication safeguards is also enabled.
You upgraded to the latest version of iOS, but now you need to revert back? Here are the instructions.
Whether Windows' MBR was corrupted or erased by ransomware or a less nefarious means, it can be fixed. Here's how.
Android 7.0 throws in a few extra goodies to make for zipper switching between tasks.
Experts in user experience and ecommerce share their top tips for how to get consumers to enjoy, stay and buy on your website.
The Mac’s menu bar is a handy place for quick access to apps and system preferences. But it can easily be a crowded space.
Instagram's feature is easy to use, but lacks the selfie lenses and geofilters that make Snapchat so fun.
With the Anniversary Update Microsoft Edge can finally use browser extensions. Here's how to install them.
Google's browser had a lot to offer if you know where to look.
A cluttered registry can slow Windows to a crawl, but cleaning it effectively isn't easy. We put several registry cleaners to the test and offer tips to help you get your registry down to size and improve your PC's performance.
Windows 10 introduced a new Web browser, Microsoft Edge. We'll show you its new features, from Cortana to Web Notes, and how to use them effectively. (Now updated with Anniversary Update features!)
You've probably noticed it in the pop-up menu of the iTunes Store, but have you ever clicked on the iTunes U? If not, join the millions of people and expand your knowledge, for free.
Note-taking apps like Evernote already allow you to collaborate, and iOS 10's Notes app is jumping on board.
Apple made a major change to the Security & Privacy settings that affects new software you want to run.
Google offers a diverse collection of voice commands for Android. We list 160 that you can use to make your life easier and more efficient.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT