Are you in the market for a new smartphone? See what our expert reviewer's recommend with our editor's choice selections. These smartphones are a rank of the top 10 handsets based on personal selection by the PC World Australia editorial team.
Looking for a new smartphone? Why not start with our top rated selections? These smartphones are a rank of the top 10 products based on review scores by the PC World Australia editorial team.
There's no doubt that Apple's MacBook Air is the ultraportable laptop of choice for many people. However, at the top of our top rated list is its main challenger: Samsung Series 9. It's slim, light, a joy to use, it has good speed and connectivity fe...
The digital SLR market is dominated by two players: Canon and Nikon. This is reflected in our August top rated list for digital cameras, with Pentax being the only other vendor getting a look in. We haven't included any Sony cameras in the list as we...
TV manufacturers have been pushing 3D technology for the past 12 months and now it seems the 3D world is being transferred to mobile phones, too.
If you're in Australia, you've got maybe half a dozen big brands to choose a 3D TV from. We've looked at a whole stack -- here's our list of every Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp or Toshiba 3D TV we've reviewed this year.
If you want to watch 3D movies on your new TV, you'll need a 3D Blu-ray player. We've rounded up every single 3D Blu-ray player available in Australia that we've reviewed.
If you're printing assignments for uni, or planning to stick some photos from your digital SLR up on the wall, you'll need a high quality inkjet printer. These are the best inkjet printers we've had the good fortune to take a look at so far this year...
If you need a printer that does more than print, you can either shell out thousands for a multifunction laser model, or a fraction of that for an inkjet. We've rounded up the best printers we've reviewed in 2011 so far.
If you've got a big LCD or plasma TV, it would be a shame not to spoil it with some high quality Full HD Blu-ray movies... and for that, you need a Blu-ray player. We've picked out what we think are the best Blu-ray players in Australia so far this y...
If you're a 3D junkie, but haven't picked out a TV yet, you're spoilt for choice. Each manufacturer has at least a dozen choices to pick from -- but don't worry. We've rounded up what we think are the five best 3D TVs available in Australia so far in...
If you're buying a TV, there are a lot to choose from. Of all the TVs we've looked at in the last seven months, we've taken the liberty of picking out five that stand out the most in terms of quality, value or design. This is our top TVs roundup for ...
There's no doubt that 2001 has been the year of the ultraportable. We've seen some excellent models from Samsung, Lenovo and Toshiba to date; these represent the high end of the market. But we've also seen some great sub-$1000 ultraportables.
For many people, a business laptop can be practically any laptop as long as its reasonably fast and has enough ports. However, bona fide business laptops have a lot more to them than typical mainstream laptops.
With Intel's Second Generation Core CPUs starting to get a foothold in the Australian market, and AMD's Fusion offering some very interesting low-cost ultraportables, there has never been a better time than now to purchase a new laptop.
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
- Call of Duty: WWII returns the series to Normandy and Germany on November 3
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- Scanner Sombre review: A weird and unsettling glimpse into darkness
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Wealth Advice/SuperannuationNSW
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC
- FTLead Agile Software TesterNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTOSS Developer - BPM (Business Process Manager) SMEVIC
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- CCOIM-IAM Environment ManagerVIC
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- TPReports Developer SSRS / SSISVIC