Digital cameras are great, but how best to use all those images? There's been an explosion in the affordable photo-printer market and you can get your snaps printed online, or you can display pictures on handheld devices such as MP3 players. So far, ...
There is something oh so cool about enormous television sets. For most people a 52 inch TV is a little too big for a normal living room. For those who need the most impressive and ridiculously huge viewing experience available, living on the edge of...
There has been a glut of USB based adapters of late; it seems there isn't anything that can't be driven by that little slot. Wireless expandability is one of the favourites, and so Motorola have launched the PC850 USB Bluetooth Adapter in their new r...
The most brilliant ideas are often the most simple, and we cannot help but raise our hats to the team at SanDisk, who have come up with an ingeniously simple yet incredibly brilliant idea - a memory card that can be plugged into a USB slot.
A major stumbling block for Mac or potential Mac users is the multitude of software out there that just isn't compatible with Macintosh systems. With Virtual PC 7, Microsoft has attempted to solve this problem and while their effort is admirable, you...
There are a plethora of PC speakers on the market at the moment but none of them look remotely as interesting or weird (depending on your tastes) as JBL's Creature II 2.1 system. Resembling something fresh out of one of George Lucas' Star Wars creati...
Unassuming and petite, the Bose Companion 3 speakers are very cute and great for those with very little spare real estate. They will fit into almost any space and are fairly loud sound considering their size. Unfortunately, in an attempt to make som...
Fresh from their colourful <a href=http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212653;pid;1226;pt;1 " target=new">'Bricks'</a> series of hard drives, LaCie has released a new 'rugged' external storage drive, cased in aluminum and protected by...
When we first got our hands on the Samsung Digimax S500 we were left feeling like what we had was another run of the mill point and shoot; that is however until we glanced at the press release and spotted the price. For this kind of money, the S500 ...
When looking to buy an LCD TV there are a few things you would like it to do. Paramount is image quality and, depending on the TV, standard definition and high definition content should be reasonably displayed. While DVDs will always have some up-s...
Sitting a three month old baby in front of a TV may not seem like a good idea to many people. But with the hectic lifestyle of the modern working parent, finding time to keep the little ones entertained isn't always easy. If you are going to have you...
Headphone amplifiers are a truly difficult product to review. For many people they will be nothing more than an expensive LED taking up space in their already cluttered audio setup. For others however, they are another step along the endless road t...
Mid range mobile phones continue to role off the production line and many of them are breing produced by Nokia. In the 6111 they have released a lightweight and compact slider phone with a reasonable list of features - including a 1 megapixel camera ...
Weighing just 2.17Kgs, the Acer PD100 is a great projector for anyone on the move. Its small form factor (230x238x123 mm), resolution of 1280x1024 and built-in speaker make this an extremely versatile, multi-function unit, but it is definitely not fo...
For years Voice Over IP (VoIP) has been hyped and heralded as the next big driver for broadband adoption, but solutions have been either difficult to implement or unreliable. The ability to make inexpensive telephone calls from your PC isn't new, but...
Take home a Crucial® MX300 Solid State Drive this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCProject ManagerWA
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSystems Analyst - Web Services.VIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Security LeadNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCService SupportACT
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD