The Creative Webcam Live! is a low end web camera that is remarkably similar to the <a href=http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212594;pid;1276;pt;1 target="new">Creative Vista Pro</a> in form and features.
Swann's Night Hawk Camera Pack is a simple wireless video security system, consisting of two wireless cameras and a 4 channel wireless receiver. Easily set up within a few minutes, the Night Hawk Camera Pack provides good viewing resolution in both d...
Specification-wise, Wacom's Graphire Bluetooth CTE-630BT is akin to their wired Graphire 4 range. With similar sensitivity and resolution levels, we found that the performance of the Bluetooth version was comparable with that of the <a href=http://ww...
The HD515 is one of the lower points in Sennheiser's impressive array of headphones. Outclassed by lower models in the series, as well as cheaper products produced by its competitors, better value can ultimately be found elsewhere.
It was with a little trepidation that we received Creative's new media player, the 30GB Zen Vision:M. Having reviewed the <a href=" http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212637;pid;401;pt;1 " target="new">Creative Zen Vision</a> previou...
ATI looks to be teeing up its latest batch of graphics chips so here's a little glimpse of what the new-look Radeons promise to deliver. Enter the X1800 XL, which opens the door to an entirely new ATI architecture.
Replacing the older Sony high definition model, the <a href=" http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212607;pid;414;pt;1"target="new">DST-HD100</a>, the DST-HD500 both expands and improves upon its predecessor. While it still has a few i...
The Australian edition of the Encyclopaedia Britannica Ultimate Reference Suite 2006 is an impressive resource. Available as a single DVD or multiple CD set, it's actually three products rolled into one. Primarily, it includes the Encyclopaedia Britt...
Coming in with a slightly different sound to the <a href=http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212603;pid;1292;pt;1 target="new">HD600s</a> that we reviewed earlier, the Sennheiser HD595s nonetheless exhibit elements of the traditional ...
Anyone that's ever lost data from a hardware failure knows how frustrating - and depressing - it can be to have to rebuild lost files, emails, tax information and contact lists from scratch. Though PC experts have banged on about it for years, backup...
High definition content screams from the new 32 inch Sharp Aquos. This is certainly the best LCD TV available on the market and an absolute ecstatic pleasure to use
The W900i Walkman phone is the first foray by Sony Ericsson into the 3G market and while the transition is quite smooth, it isn't without its hiccups - most notably a slower interface and a large, bulky frame.
Previously the flagship model of Sennheiser's headphone range (excluding the infamous HE90, which can cost upwards of $15,000 in the Orpheus combination), the HD600s now play second fiddle to the HD650s. Despite no longer being top dog however, thes...
It's no secret that software firewalls are less secure than hardware versions as they're prone to viruses, and can be disabled by malicious software. Danish software developer, Danware, has taken an interesting and unique approach to circumvent the p...
The Microsoft Office package has dominated the office productivity market for so long now that when a new iteration is released it takes quite a bit of convincing before people choose to upgrade. The focus in the 2003 edition is not just on producti...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT