There has been a great deal of progress in the home theatre projector market this year, providing consumers with excellent hardware options, at significantly lower prices. Epson's EMP-TW600 Dreamio projector is an example of this, with high definiti...
The Boy Scout within us all longed for a Swiss army knife when we were kids, but the children of today are far more tech-savvy and the simple knife has undergone a modern overhaul. That wide eyed little kid can now join techno-geek big kids with the ...
The Fujifilm FinePix S9500 has some of the best attributes of a single-lens reflex model in an all-in-one body, but it's still a large, bulky camera that doesn't cost much less than a true SLR. It has a fixed 28mm-to-300mm lens--quite long for a fixe...
This set of 5.1 surround sound speakers from Logitech exhibits some powerful potential, but is ultimately held back from excellence by a number of flaws. Their low price tag, makes, gives them outstanding value for money.
The problem with writing about Bluetooth headsets is that they are very much dependent on your individual tastes as to just what exactly constitutes 'stylish' - one person's style can be another person's fashion faux pas. To us, the Jabra BT500 is a ...
BenQ (pronounced Ben-queue, in case you were afraid to ask) is making a concerted effort to become a hip, cool technology vendor, much like that benchmark for hip and cool technology vendors, Sony. While many of its products tend to fall more in the ...
When you see as many digital cameras as we do, it really takes something really eye-catching to grab your attention. At first glance, Nikon's S4 looks like a regular, albeit rather large point and shoot. That is until you realise the lens and flash...
The Nokia 6680 is an upgrade to the previously released 6630 and adds some innovative features to an already impressive 3G package.
LCDs have always been a slippery technology, plagued by a range of problems. Truly exceptional displays manage to avoid some or most of these problems, but in the end, LCD technology will only take a screen so far. The Viewsonic N2010, unfortunately,...
When is comes to quality projection you need to consider cost, size and purpose before deciding what to buy. The Viewsonic PJ256D isn't the best projector on the market - in fact, when compared to other projectors it is downright mediocre. However, ...
The current flagship model for Panasonic's camera range, the FZ30 is an impressive piece of imaging hardware. Built like an SLR, the FZ30 is a bulky, solid camera with a non retractable lens and a full manual zoom ring. The only thing lacking is th...
The i-Rocks MP3 case provides portable storage for your favourite music CD's, as well as an opportunity to play your music on-the-go through its in-built speaker system.
The Logitech MX1000 was the first laser mouse to appear on the market. It is a wireless desktop mouse, designed for the enthusiast computer market, as opposed to the being directly targeted at the gaming segment (like their latest creation, the <a h...
Without paying for a reputable brand name, consumers are often plagued with tacky looking designs when purchasing electronic goods. We have seen many TV's with enclosure designs resembling toys, with shiny metallic casing and distractingly large logo...
Many of us have been waiting patiently for Apple to release an iPod with wireless Bluetooth capability, as this would open the door to using a large range of multimedia accessories. In the Wireless iPod Headphones, Logitech have given us a preview of...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA