The LeadTek My DigiBank is a small 1.5GB external hard drive with a USB2.0 connection,that is designed for storing personal data.
If you've looked over our previous Canon camera reviews such as that of the much lauded <a href=http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212589;pid;782;pt;1 target="new">Powershot A620</a> you'll see their products tend to impress us. So ...
Jabra traditionally make Bluetooth headsets, so were intrigued when we heard about the SP500 - essentially a Bluetooth speakerphone for your mobile - and expecting big things.
PCs are complicated animals, mysterious and daunting to inexperienced users. TuneUp Utilities 2006 aims to take the hassle out of maintaining a healthy system. It does so with some panache.
Whilst the idea of cramming something down your ear canal may not instantly bring to mind notions of Hi-Fi bliss, there is a whole world of in-ear headphones out there that provide incredible sound quality in a tiny form factor. Whilst many people w...
Home video cameras used to almost be as big as buses. It's easy to forget this, and worth bearing in mind. Our first reaction when picking up Panasonic's VDR-D300 was that it was quite heavy. Of course, compared to cameras produced even a few years a...
Coming in at the premium end of price spectrum, the Shure E5cs have a lot of expectations to live up to. For a price that rivals the economy of New Zealand, users are expecting something special, and whilst the sound quality is most definitely exqui...
The Sansa M260 from SanDisk is a capable music player, featuring an intuitive menu system, tactile controls and an FM radio.
In the TuneCast Auto for iPod, Belkin has created a simple and easy to use device, but there are too many annoying cables for our liking - and only two presets.
Proponents of silent computer systems usually have to compromise on the performance of the system when it comes to selecting the quietest components.
The design of the Inspiron 9400 is almost exactly the same as the 9200 and 9300, so the chassis is starting to look a bit dated. It's a sturdy desktop replacement, but compared with the styling of the Inspiron XPS, it leaves a little to be desired.
"Free your Tunes".
The Onkyo DS-A1 Remote Interactive iPod Dock is a great idea in theory, but the fact that it is only compatible with Onkyo components means its potential becomes severely limited. But if you are one such person who owns both an Onkyo Home Theatre com...
Does anyone remember the humble floppy disk? Back in our day, these little plastic disks held only 1.44MB of data, yet somehow, we got by. In these days of portable mass storage however, it seems that too much space is never enough. Who wants mere gi...
CorelDraw Graphics Suite has spent the past few years overshadowed by more fashionable alternatives. But the design landscape changes quickly.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- CCUser ResearchNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Accounting SoftwareNSW
- FTSystems Support EngineerQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTOracle Database Administrator (DBA)SA
- CCProject Manager - Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Project Manager (Wealth)NSW
- FTWeb Developers - .Net DevelopersNSW
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- CCChange AnalystACT