A new 6th-gen CPU, a new NVMe SSD, and USB-C make the refreshed XPS 13 more than a minor upgrade.
Dell's new XPS 15 Touch laptop is lightweight and powerful, with one of the best touch screen displays around. In fact, our reviewer declared it the finest Windows laptop he's ever used.
Yamaha YHT-5920UBL review: If streaming audio is your focus, this home theater in a box has you covered
This well-priced product will sound better than your HDTV’s built-in speakers, but it's certainly not a high-end system.
Orb Audio Complete Home Theater System review: A pint-sized, upgradeable music and home-theater marvel
Astonishingly good sound for the price, even though the A/V receiver is a bare-bones model.
The newest version of Acer’s Aspire R13, a convertible laptop that can be used as a tablet, is a sleek looking thing. A versatile unit with ample power to perform most everyday tasks with ease. It’s an interesting prospect for someone looking for a 2...
Resurrecting a series as legendary as Homeworld? After twelve years? That's an unenviable task—but Blackbird Interactive pulled it off with Deserts of Kharak.
These stands turn your Watch into the perfect bedside companion.
We test out eight MFi gamepads to find which are the best options right now.
"There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion." The line, taken from an Edgar Allan Poe short story, speaks volumes of Bowers & Wilkins’ latest speaker, the Zeppelin Wireless.
Selfie sticks undoubtedly get you a great selfie angle. But which stick is for you?
Want happens if you jam a GeForce GTX 980 into a laptop? You get something like the MSI GT72S Dragon, a no-compromises PC in portable clothing. Don't yawn, gamers: This is the real deal.
A single hand holds 8.3 million pixels. This is what makes the Xperia Z5 Premium, the recent flagship from Sony, one of a kind.
Eyes often gloss over when people broach the subject of modem-routers. That’s not the case with D-Link’s Taipan, a modem-router that looks like the wacky lovechild of Alien and Optimus Prime.
Mark 2016 as the year BlackBerry releases its first smartphone running Android in Australia. It’s called the BlackBerry Priv, the name being a play on the word ‘privacy’, and it aims to make the BlackBerry brand relevant once again.
Google's new Pixel C sets a new bar for high-end Android tablets -- but as a convertible with an attached keyboard, it's a bit of a mixed bag.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- FTIT Security Governance ManagerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW