Website hosting platform Wordpress.com will automatically enable HTTPS for all the custom domain names that its users have associated with their websites.
There will be no more updates from Microsoft, so staying with the software could open you up to a host of risks.
The idea is to use AI to simulate human conversation to do things like help customers or to book a last-minute table at a restaurant, among other things.
Buildings were evacuated at Google’s campus in Mountain View, California, on Friday afternoon after a threat was made against the company.
MIT researchers have announced a new approach that uses diamonds to solve a tricky problem with quantum computers.
A federal study of 128 U.S. cities revealed that if Americans installed solar panels on every roof, it would supply 1,432 terawatt-hours (trillion watts) of annual energy generation -- 39% of the total power used by the U.S.
The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
A proposal from two senior U.S. senators would force tech companies to give technical assistance to law enforcement agencies trying to break into encrypted devices.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission is planning to rework its business broadband regulations, with some groups hoping the agency's action could save businesses tens of billions of dollars.
More than two-thirds of the U.S. public doesn't support a federal government takeover of drone regulation, despite a push in Congress to preempt state and local drone rules, according to a new survey.
Senator Al Franken wants know why Oculus Rift is collecting so much data.
EVGA is following Asus and MSI with a selection of GTX 950 graphics cards that don't require an extra power connection.
Over the past two and a half years, cybercriminals have managed to steal over $2.3 billion from thousands of companies worldwide by using email scams, the FBI reports.
Adobe Systems released a security update for Flash Player to fix 24 critical vulnerabilities, including one that hackers have been exploiting to infect computers with ransomware over the past week.
South Korean carrier KT has said it wants to launch the first 5G network at the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang. On Thursday, KT announced a successful trial of one potential 5G technology in that mountain resort region.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA