BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
Microsoft will pay around $250 million to acquire SwiftKey, the company behind a popular keyboard for iOS and Android, according to a report in the Financial Times Tuesday.
This will be the year millions of gearheads put on VR/AR headsets to explore their alter-egos, play games or watch 3D content.
Cisco Systems has won the latest round against rival networking vendor Arista Networks at a U.S. trade agency that could block importation of Arista products.
Malwarebytes said it may take three to four weeks to fix flaws in its consumer product found by Google security researcher Tavis Ormandy.
Yahoo will cut 15 percent of its workforce and close some online services in a major turnaround plan announced Tuesday.
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency has seized tens of thousands of hoverboards in the last month in a crack down on a hot holiday gift that's been held responsible for several home fires.
Here's yet another new application of machine learning: MIT has developed a system for fixing errors in bug-riddled code.
Microsoft stepped up efforts to expand the reach of its Yammer work social network -- and better compete with other workplace collaboration tools -- announcing Tuesday that any organisation with an Office 365 subscription will gain access to the serv...
Super-thin "Project Sputnik" XPS 13 laptops from Dell with Ubuntu Linux and Intel Skylake chips are around the corner.
Goodbye Safe Harbor, hello Privacy Shield: that's the name given by European Union and U.S. negotiators to the deal they struck on Tuesday under which transfers of personal data between the two regions can proceed.
A spring Apple event is reportedly in the works, though details aren't yet confirmed.
The potential for the power cords on some Microsoft Surface Pro tablets to cause fire and electric shock has led to a recall.
Some of the more popular sports wearables don't just let you track your fitness, they let other people track you too.
Google has patched thirteen new vulnerabilities in Android, two of which could allow attackers to take control of Android devices located on the same wireless network, if they have Broadcom Wi-Fi chips.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW