President-elect Donald Trump has talked about reviving the coal industry by rolling back clean energy regulations. But natural gas and renewable energy sources are cost competitive enough to dominate.
Apple is working on wearable digital glasses that would connect to the iPhone and show content in the wearer’s field of vision, according to a news report.
HP's luring Apple Mac users to switch over to its PCs with sleek and powerful hardware, and hopes the new Z2 Mini will attract Mac Mini users.
AMD has a clear-cut business plan: Its upcoming 32-core Zen chip will bring it back into high performance servers, and the company has expressed a desire to make high-performing GPUs for such systems.
Eugene Kaspersky says Microsoft's favoritism towards Windows Defender is unfair.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg described as “crazy” the criticism that fake news on its news feed to users had tilted the vote in the U.S. presidential election in favor of Donald Trump.
The Bolt comes with great-sounding earbuds, and uses carrier aggregation for faster data.
Here's how two of the world's largest social networks are thinking about their roles as purveyors of news following Donald Trump's election.
Facebook has succeeded in transmitting data at almost 20Gbps between two towers in Southern California in tests of a technology key to its plans to deliver internet service to rural areas using drones.
Siri can be your enforcer the next time someone owes you money.
How does Daydream View compare to Gear VR and other virtual-reality headsets? Jon Phillips and Adam Patrick Murray go hands on.
Microsoft is beefing up its Xbox One social environment with a slew of new enhancements for connecting with friends online.
A "smaller" version is no slouch either, coming in at 5.7 inches in a clear attempt to win back fans of the Galaxy Note line.
An Israeli hacker found a vulnerability in routers that could have allowed him to take over the public Wi-Fi network of an entire city.
Dishonored 2's buggy PC port is plagued by performance problems.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- FTJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security Analyst | 6mth ContractQLD
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW