Yes, smartwatches like the New Balance RunIQ are growing more powerful every day. But when they start using former phone and tablet processors like the Atom, things can get a little crazy.
Lenovo's bringing its cool new style of typing to the new Yoga A12 2-in-1, which can be an Android tablet or a laptop.
Nvidia's Quadro GP100 shares many features with the company's most advanced Tesla P100 GPU, but also brings the superfast NVLink to Windows PCs and workstations.
Windows 10's milestone bug bash lets us know that Microsoft's moving into the final, bug-fixing phase of the Windows 10 Creators Update development process.
The Acer XR382CQK monitor offers gamers every luxury with a 38-inch, curved ultrawide display and AMD's FreeSync technology.
The Nvidia Shield TV's gaming capabilities, such as GeForce Now and 4K HDR GameStream, are best seen as supplements to the streamer's other features.
You might be able to use a portable battery to charge your Watch while wearing it.
Nvidia's latest game ready driver release is causing problems with Minecraft and Steam in-home streaming. So far, only the Minecraft issue has been fixed.
Windows 10 Insider preview build 15025 adds some important features to Windows 10's Ease of Access capabilities, as well as a fully functional night light.
Nintendo's latest mobile game is a freemium version of the popular console game, Fire Emblem.
Watch as we unbox our HP Spectre x360 loaner and do an eyeball comparison with last year's model. The 2017 version of HP's premium convertible features some dramatic updates.
Researchers at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology have come up with an algorithm that allows autonomous and manually-driven cars to share the road.
EVGA makes its CPU cooling debut with the CLC 120 and CLC 280 closed-loop all-in-one liquid coolers.
Oculus didn't steal VR secrets, but it didn't emerge unscathed. The jury agreed that Palmer Luckey violated an NDA, and ZeniMax was awarded $500 million as a result.
AMD now is looking to rally its dwindling fan base with a series of Zen-based chips this year for desktops, servers, and laptops. The hyped-up Zen chips are expected to be good, and even Intel readily acknowledges the stiff competition coming its way...
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect l Practice Manager - Archimate 3.0, eTOMNSW