Spare5 on Wednesday released a new platform that applies a combination of human insight and machine learning to help companies make sense of unstructured data.
Facebook’s quest to improve Internet access has come down to Earth with experimental wireless gear for cities and rural areas. At the company’s F8 conference on Wednesday, Facebook networking chief Jay Parikh introduced a super-high-frequency wireles...
Last week, North Korea's sole Internet link with the rest of the world went down for about three hours.
The FBI reportedly paid professional hackers a one-time fee for a previously unknown vulnerability that allowed the agency to unlock the iPhone of San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook.
If there are two hot new tech trends that make their users look colossally dumb, they're virtual reality and selfie sticks. At its F8 developer conference today, Facebook showed how the two can be brought together in an unholy marriage.
If you haven't scored the new avatar and privacy controls first promised two months ago, the wait may finally be over.
Netflix adds HDR video for TVs that support it, but the bandwidth requirements are steep.
If Nvidia and AMD have graphics processors, Intel is now deploying screaming co-processors of its own answer in the form of FPGAs.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has voted to approve a bill that would give new email and cloud-stored data new privacy protections from law enforcement searches.
Amazon’s Kindle Oasis has a book-like spine and battery-boosting leather cover.
Microsoft and the Samba project fixed a vulnerability in their implementation of the SMB/CIFS protocol after the flaw was initially announced three weeks ago under the name Badlock.
USB-C will soon have an authentication specification to avoid shoddy cables and chargers, and malicious USB devices.
The Privacy Shield transatlantic data transfer arrangement is better than its predecessor, Safe Harbor, but still not good enough, European Union data protection authorities said Wednesday.
Night Shift isn't sensor based and auto-adjusting like True Tone. But it works almost the same, and you don't have to buy a brand-new iPad Pro to get it.
You can buy the NexDock, a laptop that's actually powered by your phone, today. But it's more intriguing as a concept of what tomorrow could look like.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService DeskWA
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW