Plugging high-end gaming desktop hardware into a laptop may be a crazy idea, but CybertronPC has pulled it off.
Now that "data scientist" has been named this year's hottest job, it's only natural to wonder if you've got what it takes to fill it.
Cisco Systems has released security patches for flaws affecting a wide range of products, including for a critical vulnerability in its RV220W wireless network security firewalls.
Taking a page from Netflix and Amazon, Apple may be in search of the next House of Cards or Transparent.
This is Verizon's Super Bowl command room -- a temporary, purpose-built nerve center in the shadow of Levi's Stadium that pulls in data from permanent and temporary base stations to ensure the network keeps running.
A denial-of-service attack against HSBC in the U.K. left customers unable to access their accounts via the bank's online system.
No replacement has yet been found for the transatlantic data-transfer agreement overturned last year by the European Union's top court, just days away from the deadline EU data protection authorities gave negotiators to come up with a new deal.
The OpenSSL project has patched a problem in the cryptographic library but one that likely does not affect many popular applications.
Film Victoria has launched a fellowship program designed to encourage more women to pursue a career in the gaming industry.
Over 50 years ago, Xerox introduced photocopiers based on a dry process called xerography that largely did away with the requirement of carbon copies of documents. So popular was the concept and the technology that in many markets users didn't ask fo...
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
LG has patched a security flaw in an application preinstalled on millions of its Android G3 smartphones that researchers found could be used to steal a variety of data.
Facebook has just given developers a year to stop relying on its hosted Parse services, announcing it will shut down the services it acquired when it purchased the company of the same name in 2013.
Microsoft is betting on reinventing itself as a cloud company, and the financial results it released Thursday show that its push is paying off despite an overall decline in revenue.
Profits from Amazon's cloud division jumped 69 per cent last quarter, but the rest of its business fared less well.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW