Samsung is likely to produce the next-generation magnetoresistive RAM (MRAM), which it said can now be manufactured and replace NAND flash in small IoT and mobile devices.
Pokémon Go, the new augmented reality smartphone game, has players showing up in some strange places looking for virtual cartoon creatures. Now the U.S. National Safety Council is warning people not to play while driving.
Honda Motor has developed the world's first electric motor for hybrid cars that doesn't use heavy rare earth metals -- a major step forward in development of motors that are free from the political whims of the Chinese government.
Some other hints indicate the Google Calendar API may soon have some more tricks for developers to get their hands on with.
The wristwear appears to share a design philosophy with Google's Nexus phones, going for a sleek and slightly futuristic look.
Microsoft confirms it will offer Windows 10 as a monthly subscription for enterprises, again raising questions of how the model might be applied to consumers, and how Microsoft plans to monetize Windows over the coming years.
Wi-Fi has become so ubiquitous over the past decade and a half that we talk about it – and complain about it – like it’s part of the weather. Be honest, average user – the first thing you think when your connection starts acting up is “damn it, what’...
Good news! If you buy an Oculus Rift VR headset, you'll receive it in just a few days now.
Nvidia had a few driver missteps recently that caused VR problems with the GeForce GTX 1080's boost clock and the DisplayPort option on GTX 10-series cards.
Microsoft says its Surface devices generate about US$1 billion in revenue every quarter, and hopes to raise that number by putting the devices on more corporate desktops.
The next iPhone may not be a drastic departure, but iOS 10 reveals how Apple is looking at the iPhone for generations to come.
Looking for something different in home audio gear? This speaker/light show fits the bill.
When Dallas police officers were under fire during a deadly sniper attack last week, it was a nearly 4-foot-tall robot that took out the suspected assailant.
NASA's RoboGlove is coming back to Earth as a commercial product made by GM.
As part of its push to get businesses using Hololens, Microsoft showed off a Japan Airlines app that lets engineers explore jet engines during training.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW