In order to preserve and allow access to its highly valuable content, the Nelson Mandela Foundation (NMF) began a global search for a partner to help digitise its collection of audiovisual material.
Intel's Core chips dominate PCs, but the company isn't giving up on its Pentium and Celeron brands.
Facebook expects Social VR to help people make more connections that no longer depend on location and proximity.
Spare5 on Wednesday released a new platform that applies a combination of human insight and machine learning to help companies make sense of unstructured data.
Facebook’s quest to improve Internet access has come down to Earth with experimental wireless gear for cities and rural areas. At the company’s F8 conference on Wednesday, Facebook networking chief Jay Parikh introduced a super-high-frequency wireles...
Last week, North Korea's sole Internet link with the rest of the world went down for about three hours.
The FBI reportedly paid professional hackers a one-time fee for a previously unknown vulnerability that allowed the agency to unlock the iPhone of San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook.
If there are two hot new tech trends that make their users look colossally dumb, they're virtual reality and selfie sticks. At its F8 developer conference today, Facebook showed how the two can be brought together in an unholy marriage.
If you haven't scored the new avatar and privacy controls first promised two months ago, the wait may finally be over.
Netflix adds HDR video for TVs that support it, but the bandwidth requirements are steep.
If Nvidia and AMD have graphics processors, Intel is now deploying screaming co-processors of its own answer in the form of FPGAs.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has voted to approve a bill that would give new email and cloud-stored data new privacy protections from law enforcement searches.
Amazon’s Kindle Oasis has a book-like spine and battery-boosting leather cover.
Microsoft and the Samba project fixed a vulnerability in their implementation of the SMB/CIFS protocol after the flaw was initially announced three weeks ago under the name Badlock.
USB-C will soon have an authentication specification to avoid shoddy cables and chargers, and malicious USB devices.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCTransition ManagerNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT