The smartphone meant for Millennials packs quite a few features in a $399 package.
The social network today said it has suspended 235,000 accounts just since February for violating policies related to the promotion of terrorism.
A new technology called interscatter communication would allow small devices, such as contact lenses, implantable sensors and credit cards, to communicate with everyday devices, like smartphones and smart watches.
Hardware experts believed the last DRAM would be the current DDR4, but that's not the case, with DDR5 memory now under development.
The dev channel's new tab page includes recommended articles and recent bookmarks laid out in the familiar stream of cards.
Sales of Windows smartphones plunged 76% in the second quarter of this year compared to 2015.
Apple changes the name of its store to better reflect what its retail operations offer.
Parallels also announced Parallels Toolbox, a standalone app that puts shortcuts for common tasks in your menu bar.
Nvidia's cut-down GeForce GTX 1060 3GB is priced the same as the AMD Radeon RX 480, but claims better performance.
Uber wants to be first to market with driverless cars and replace its human-powered fleet of drivers with robots.
AMD's Zen CPUs are finally nearing the finish line and here's everything you need to know about them.
Want to know more about AMD's amazing new Zen microprocessor? We did too. Gordon Mah Ung and Mark Hachman sat down with AMD CTO Mark Papermaster to grill him on what we can expect.
AMD says it's back in the game with its first two Zen chips, which will feature an 8-core consumer chip and a 32-core server chip.
Audi is equipping some of its new model cars with traffic technology information to tell drivers how long it will take for the light to change from red to green.
Square Enix's third Go game follows the strong blueprint of Lara Croft and Hitman.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC