A new Android malware has managed to steal access to more than 1 million Google accounts, and it continues to infect new devices, according to security firm Checkpoint.
The teardown masters at iFixit got their hands on a Surface Studio earlier than expected. Inside, they found swappable storage drives and a dedicated ARM processor for the display.
Netflix is finally allowing you to download select movie and TV show titles for offline viewing on mobile devices.
AMD's Zen chips are supposed to be as fast as Intel's fastest, and they may also be a lot cheaper. If the rumors come true, Intel will finally have some competition in high-end gaming CPUs.
After committing $250 million to self-driving cars earlier this month, it appears Intel is joining forces with Delphi and ex-Tesla partner Mobileye.
A Morgan Stanley estimate says Google should sell another 5 to 6 million next year, though Samsung remains the smartphone sales king.
Amazon's next-gen Echo may be one part high-quality speaker and one part high-quality tablet.
After the ultra-dour death march of the original Watch Dogs, Watch Dogs 2 targets San Francisco and a more light-hearted feel. Even better? The PC version runs smoothly...most of the time.
Have some incorrect or outdated autofill entries in Chrome? Here's some tips on getting rid of them.
Microsoft has teamed up with Blizzard for the Skype Hearthstone Academy, bringing back the concept of a digital chat room for fans.
Frederique Constant's second-generation smartwatch has more beauty than brains.
Zotac's sharing more details about its backpack PC that "untethers" virtual reality users.
Repealing the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's less than 2-year-old net neutrality rules appears to be a top tech priority for President-elect Donald Trump, but it may not be an easy road.
VLC is gearing up for the future of virtual reality and 360-degree videos with a new technical preview.
Many Linux users are ticked off and anxious about Microsoft joining the Linux Foundation. They are missing the real significance of that move.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- FTSupport EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- TPProcurement Support AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- TPProcess Business AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTProduct Manager - TV and MediaVIC
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW