Skype announced a new set of animated "Mojis" Wednesday aimed at letting users express their love, with some help from Paul McCartney.
Microsoft released its second batch of security updates for this year, addressing a total of 36 flaws in Internet Explorer, Edge, Office, Windows and .NET Framework.
Video on HP's laptops will be smoother with the PC maker putting AMD's FreeSync technology in more consumer laptops this year.
The Internal Revenue Service was the target of an attack that used stolen social security numbers and other taxpayer data to obtain PINs that can be used to file tax returns electronically.
Browser company Opera Software has received an acquisition offer for about US$1.2 billion from a Chinese consortium consisting of Internet companies Beijing Kunlun Tech and Qihoo 360 Software.
The U.S. federal transport safety regulator is coming around to the view that rules could be updated so that computers in autonomous cars can be considered as drivers, but added that the rule-making could take some time.
LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
Kaspersky Lab has linked a single group to a long-known campaign of cyberattacks that appears to be aimed at extorting corporate victims.
Docker has long relied on Ubuntu Linux as the default host environment for Docker apps, but comments made by the company's CTO recently suggest that might not be the case much longer.
The vast majority - 95.7 per cent - of Australians agree that recycling electronic waste (e-waste) is important, yet 45 per cent do not currently recycle, according to new research commissioned by e-waste collection and recycling service, TechCollect...
Google is taking another step away from Flash, Adobe Systems' multimedia program widely criticized for its frequent security vulnerabilities.
Samsung sees the popular Raspberry Pi board as a way for masses to develop products with Tizen OS.
Practically every mobile vendor and service provider at Mobile World Congress will have demonstrations -- or at least visions -- of what they think the future 5G mobile standard will be able to do.
Enterprise mobility is often a tug-of-war between freedom-seeking employees and security-minded IT departments, but VMware aims to make those differences go away.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW