Have some incorrect or outdated autofill entries in Chrome? Here's some tips on getting rid of them.
Microsoft has teamed up with Blizzard for the Skype Hearthstone Academy, bringing back the concept of a digital chat room for fans.
Frederique Constant's second-generation smartwatch has more beauty than brains.
Zotac's sharing more details about its backpack PC that "untethers" virtual reality users.
Repealing the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's less than 2-year-old net neutrality rules appears to be a top tech priority for President-elect Donald Trump, but it may not be an easy road.
VLC is gearing up for the future of virtual reality and 360-degree videos with a new technical preview.
Many Linux users are ticked off and anxious about Microsoft joining the Linux Foundation. They are missing the real significance of that move.
Services like Keep, Evernote and Microsoft OneNote are often called "note-taking apps." But they've grown beyond their roots, now offering collaborative workflow, reminders, checklists, geofencing, optical character recognition, voice transcription, ...
Huawei appears to be seeking to stake out a central co-ordinating role in the evolution of 5G mobile applications.
Plans are afoot to build the U.K.'s first National College of Cyber Security at Bletchley Park, the birthplace of the country's wartime codebreaking efforts.
Smartphone buyers have a lot to look forward to in 2017. Devices will be thinner, faster, and perhaps a bit more intelligent than you'd like.
AMD's Zen chip is just around the corner; it'll first come to gaming systems any day now. There's a lot of excitement about Zen, which AMD believes is its most important chip this decade.
The change is a bit of an about face for Google, which is opting to bank on its successful Chromecast name for all supported hardware.
The software upgrade gives you two new methods to quickly view notifications or check the time on your home screen.
Raptor Engineering hopes to build a nonproprietary motherboard that'll fit in ATX cases—and it just got cheaper thanks the to U.S. presidential election.
Take home aCrucial Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 UDIMM valued at $399.95 this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- FT.Net & Oracle Developers - Agile, Digital/ Portal DevelopmentNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst / Solutions Design - LogisticsNSW
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTDeployment Project EngineerVIC