Android developers are grumbling about Google's delay in releasing software development kits for new versions of the mobile operating system.
Italian antipiracy campaigners have hailed a recent ruling by Italy's highest appeal court as a "landmark" in the international battle against copyright theft, though service providers appear uneasy.
Dell plans to release a handheld device with a slightly larger screen than its current smartphone, the Mini 3i, company executives confirmed Thursday.
Nvidia launched its next-generation Tegra processor for low-cost laptops and tablets on Thursday, which could intensify competition with rival Intel in the chip market.
Microsoft on Wednesday posted an update for Word 2007 that ditches the custom XML tagging technology a federal court banned the company from including in its software after Jan. 10.
Intel on Thursday officially released its next-generation chips, which should improve the system performance and battery life of laptops.
Google's Nexus One, built by Taiwan's HTC, offers much of what one expects in a high-end 3G smartphone. Yet is it enough, and good enough, to give the iPhone 3GS a run for the money? Initial reviews like its design, speed and integration with the Web...
Microsoft's full-body game control system Project Natal will be launched in time for the holidays this year, in what promises to be a big year for Xbox 360 users.
Advanced Micro Devices announced new DirectX 11 mobile graphics processors which should bring improved graphics and application performance to Windows 7 laptops, the company said on Thursday.
Seagate Ltd. today at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas released its first USB SuperSpeed 3.0-enabled external hard disk drive, the BlackArmor PS110, which has up to three times the performance of its previous USB 2.0 products.
A spokesperson for Western Digital has told PC World that Australians will likely see the first external hard drives with USB 3.0 connectivity by the end of the month.
Motorola will introduce more Android handsets as the company aims to offer an array of devices based on the mobile operating system, each targeting different segments of the consumer market, the CEO of Motorola's handset business said Wednesday.
Samsung Electronics unveiled a strong line-up for the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) on Wednesday, including a complete 3D home entertainment system and LED TVs with screens as thin as a pencil.
Top Chinese search engine Baidu.com will open a separate company that offers online video, Baidu said late Wednesday, a service likely to prove popular as the company fights Google for search market share.
Samsung Electronics entered the e-reader fray on Wednesday, showing off two new devices with touchscreens you can take notes on with a stylus.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCProject Scheduler / Project Manager - IT InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA