The fluffy clouds and light pastel color scheme are the last things you'd associate with Bionic Commando Rearmed, but that may be the developers' intent with the website design behind their new studio, Might and Delight.
Panasonic has announced the upcoming release of its 2010 LCD and plasma televisions, with new edge-lit LED televisions also available soon. 3D TV pricing was also announced, with a 50in Full HD 3D plasma television available in June for $3299.
Microsoft today patched 25 vulnerabilities in Windows, Exchange and Office, including nine marked "critical," the company's highest threat ranking.
After testing endpoint and perimeter data loss prevention products, we conclude our series with a look at data loss prevention tools that can do both.
In the wake of high profile cyber-bullying cases -- such as the one that led to a teenage suicide in 2006 -- social networking sites have been tightening the belt on Internet security.
A week after Web hosting company Network Solutions dealt with a large-scale infection of WordPress-driven blogs, the company acknowledged that other sites it hosts have been compromised.
Cisco Systems closed its acquisition of Tandberg on Monday, formally ending a tense struggle over the fair value of the Norwegian videoconferencing vendor.
The information stolen from Google in cyberattacks late last year included a password system that gives users access to multiple services after just one login, according to a news report.
Tyler Shields, senior member of the Veracode Research Lab, spends a lot of time <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/podcast/533263">picking apart those BlackBerry devices</a> that are ubiquitous across the enterprise. What he's found may disappoint tho...
Gizmodo.com, which posted photos today of what it said was the next-generation iPhone, paid $5,000 for access to the smartphone, said Nick Denton, head of Gawker Media, which publishes the blog.
The Internet industry has to regulate itself by responding to consumer demands in the wake of the recent U.S. federal court ruling that the Federal Communications Commission didn't have authority to enforce its net neutrality rules, BitTorrent CEO Er...
If you like saying "like," you are, like, totally going to like what's going on at Facebook right now.
Microsoft is beta testing a PC management service aimed at supporting midsized businesses, the company announced Monday.
I spend most of my work day in front of a computer or a TV screen with a console hooked up to it, so I tend to forget how much real life events impact my job. Then a volcano erupted the week before Earth Day.
Have you wanted multi-touch support on your notebook's touchpad, but were out of luck because you've been running Ubuntu? Synaptics announced today the extension of its Gesture Suite to several Linux operating systems, which means that you can now z...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT