Just hours before Adobe is slated to deliver the latest patches for its popular PDF viewer, a security firm announced that by its counting, malicious Reader documents made up 80% of all exploits at the end of 2009.
A curious thing happened recently to two prominent iPhone hackers: Upon trying to log in to the iPhone's App Store, they get error messages saying their Apple ID was banned for "security reasons."
Steve Jobs is notoriously private, but that's slated to change. Jobs will work with biographer Walter Isaacson to publish an in-depth examination of the Apple founder's life, according to reports. But given Jobs' history of skirting issues and scoffi...
The Windows version of BioShock 2 doesn't support gamepads, and while that's been public knowledge for months, it's apparently causing a stir on the game's official message boards.
How'd they pull it off, that's what I hope I'm saying once I've wrapped my fingers around Capcom's surprise iPhone port of popular arcade-style brawler Street Fighter IV. That's right, Street Fighter IV. Not another Resident Evil, or Mega Man 3, or A...
Chip designer Arm this week showed its first processor made using the advanced 28-nanometer manufacturing process, which should improve battery life and functionality in future smartphones.
At the company's Mobile World Congress press conference, Microsoft unveiled the many features Windows 7 will be bringing to mobile phones in the coming months. Along with music, video, and Microsoft Office features, a new mobile gaming service was re...
Today's smartphones are too much of a handful, according to Israeli company Else: You either need to grab them with both hands and punch away at the keyboard with your thumbs, or you hold them with one hand and touch the screen with the other.
Puma's first phone, logically named the Puma Phone, comes with a number of sports-related features, including applications for runners and cyclists that let them keep track of speed, distance and pace, the company said on Tuesday at the Mobile World ...
Early reaction to the refreshed Windows Phone 7 Series operating system boiled down mostly to: "Microsoft desperately needed to do something."
The SIM cards in cellular telephones might be smaller than a postage stamp and less than a millimeter thick but that hasn't stopped South Korea's SK Telecom from cramming all the major components needed to run Google's Android OS inside one of them.
Toshiba's update on its TG01 multimedia smartphone has made a quiet debut at this week's Mobile World Congress show in Barcelona.
Google will soon add the capability to play Flash videos to its Android mobile phone OS, Google product manager Eric Tseng announced at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Imagine a scenario in which a downloadable application turns smartphones into network-clogging bots, causing U.S. mobile-phone networks to fail, and eventually spreads to the wired Internet.
Google has started incorporating into its search results status updates that MySpace users have posted publicly.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD