Sixty percent of virtual servers are less secure than the physical servers they replace, the analyst firm Gartner said in new research Monday.
Lenovo is looking to increase its share of the Australian consumer notebook market and is hinging its hopes on an expanded IdeaPad range, which includes a netbook with a built-in multitouch screen.
Microsoft today released a platform preview of Internet Explorer 9. This isn't an IE9 beta, mind you; it doesn't have the features you'd expect in a browser. It doesn't even have an address bar for that matter. Instead, the IE9 Platform Preview serve...
Steve Ballmer doesn't use one but apparently as many as 10,000 Microsoft employees do. Embarrassingly, the device in question is Apple's iPhone.
The US military was so fearful of classified information ending up on Wikileaks it considered ways to undermine the organisation, a newly published secret report on the site appears to show.
In a forum today marking the 25th anniversary of the first .com registration, former USPresident Bill Clinton spoke about his favorite devices, the grim outlook for newspapers and the need for policies to improve Internet access.
Tyfone is putting the pieces together for a commercial mobile wallet offering, forming an alliance with First Data.
Wep Solutions, an Indian security software and services startup, is offering its unified threat management appliance software free to small businesses around the world.
Potentially toughening the competitive landscape for its own Silverlight rich Internet application platform, Microsoft will expand support for the HTML5 specification in its Internet Explorer 9 browser, under a plan revealed Tuesday.
The price of stock in Chinese search engine Baidu.com surged past Google's on Monday following reports in several news sources that the U.S. giant plans to quit China's Internet search market, leaving it to Baidu.
Intel introduced a line of Xeon server chips that operate up to 60 percent faster than previous server processors, the company said on Tuesday.
Virtustream is unveiling a new cloud computing service aimed at midsize enterprises.
IBM will soon offer software development and testing services through its public cloud, adding to a private cloud option launched in June 2009, the company said Tuesday.
Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology on Tuesday released research detailing how molecules in chips can self-assemble, potentially reducing manufacturing costs.
Open-source collaboration software vendor Open-Xchange has integrated VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol) and social networking sites in the latest version of its e-mail server and client.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW