Adoption and use of 3G networks and wireless broadband exploded last year as consumers flocked to grab the latest Internet-ready mobile, according to new research.
Memeo, a privately-held company focused on helping users share, manage, and protect their data, announced the launch of Memeo Connect for Google Apps.
Facebook Tuesday joined the Apache Software Foundation as a Gold sponsor, looking to cement its commitment to open source and pledging to help drive the group into the future.
The open beta of Star Trek Online begins today and runs through January 26th, a week before the February 2nd launch date.
Though Nvidia didn't say much about its upcoming Fermi chips at CES 2010 last week, rumors have been circulating that these GPUs will be available in mid-March in "low quantities" according to Tom's Hardware.
The Android 2.1 SDK is now available. Developers and handset manufacturers can download the latest Android development kit and begin to take advantage of the new functionality that Android 2.1 delivers.
Google's Android mobile operating system is stealing the spotlight from Windows Mobile 7, so much so that reports say Microsoft's latest OS is delayed (again) due to Google's success.
Absolute Software has added a new feature to its Computrace Lojack anti-theft software that can remotely turn a stolen laptop into a useless, non-bootable 'brick'.
Although 802.11n Wi-Fi technology was found in less than 1 percent of Wi-Fi-enabled smartphones last year, in 2014 at least 87 percent of Wi-Fi-capable smartphones, such as Apple's iPhone, will feature this latest of the 802.11 protocols.
Google and T-Mobile USA today reacted to hundreds of online complaints about the Nexus One smartphone and confusing customer support for the device, with a Google spokesperson characterizing the complaints as having come from a "small group of custom...
Nexus One mobile phone users, already outraged about inconsistent 3G coverage and confusing customer service, joined with bloggers today to gripe about a $350 equipment recovery fee Google is imposing on phones that are returned before 120 days and a...
U.S. copyright law should be updated to better reflect the changing ways that mashup artists and other new content creators use existing works, some participants in the first World's Fair Use Day said.
While a study last year found use of Facebook has led to lower grades among college students, a survey of University of New Hampshire students released this week concluded that the popular social network is not keeping them up at night.
The group that took down Twitter.com last month has apparently claimed another victim: China's largest search engine Baidu.com.
Game Jam events are held by various companies across the country every year, but January 2010 marks the first time language software company Rosetta Stone joins the fray.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW