The clock is ticking on the demise of some downgrade rights for Windows 7, an analyst said Thursday.
Toshiba managed to recover from deep losses of two years ago and moved close to break-even in the year to March, it said Friday. The company reported smaller losses or better profits at all of its key business units despite an across-the-board drop i...
After supply shortages marred the iPad's international launch, Apple has regrouped and is ready to take its vision of revolutionary computing overseas.
More than a dozen mobile phone makers in China have teamed up to tackle a growing problem of poisoned software applications in handsets that steal money from users.
Fujitsu Laboratories will unveil next week a new version of its color electronic paper display that's easier on the eyes, the company said Friday.
Archos has launched what it claims is the first large-screen tablet running Google's Android operating system. The Archos 7 is now available for pre-order through a number of retailers in the UK for £130.
Smartphones such as the iPhone are in "high-growth mode" globally, IDC said today, with shipments by manufacturers growing nearly 57% in the first quarter.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average plummeted almost 1,000 points in a half-hour today, the cause of which appears to be human error exacerbated by a market made more volatile by high-speed trades and automatic sale orders that are measured in milliseco...
Apparently informing your friends that you're eating a turkey sandwich at the deli down the street is the most "interesting" fad of the moment, and Google wants the biggest slice of cake.
If you're planning to trot down to your local Apple Store this weekend and buy a shiny new iPad 3G, don't bother. Apple's retail outlets across the U.S. have already sold out of the 3G models, which went on sale just last week.
Nokia today expanded its legal attack against rival Apple to the iPad, alleging that Apple's tablet and iPhone violate five Nokia patents, federal court documents show.
Santiago Alfaro hopes to one day use the Surround Vision technology he created at the MIT Media Lab and work with famous director James Cameron to incorporate it into a film.
Two researchers from North Carolina State University have developed software that they say can protect virtualization hypervisors from malicious "<a href="http://bluepillproject.org/">Blue Pill</a>" rootkit threats.
On the day Apple announced the availability of the iPad in some Western European countries, rival German company WeTab changed the name of its tablet computing product and company from WePad to WeTab.
Time will tell if Samsung can attract developers to its own smartphone operating system now that it has released the beta of its Bada software development kit.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCITSM Process AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCKofax DeveloperQLD
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- CCWebpage DesignerACT
- FTNetwork & Gateway EngineerACT
- FTHL7 Interface AnalystQLD
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Marketing StrategistVIC
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW