Apple's ban on sexy apps -- more than 5000 apps were removed from the app store over the weekend because they contained "overtly sexual content" -- has been making headlines, mostly because of the selectivity of the removal.
Apple recently pulled thousands of sex-tinged applications from its App Store for containing "objectionable content" but has quickly come under fire for being hypocritical by retaining some other apps from well-known publishers, including Playboy and...
An Italian's judge's decision today to impose a six-month suspended jail sentence on Google's global privacy counsel, Peter Fleischer, and two other company executives over a video showing the bullying of a disabled teenager has evoked outrage in the...
Google's row with the Chinese government has led it to cancel an event for Android developers in China next week, according to a person familiar with the situation, in the latest show of the dustup's effect on Google operations in China.
Three quarters of Asia Pacific enterprises -- and two thirds of businesses in Singapore - have experienced cyber attacks in the past 12 months, according to new global research.
Apple's iTunes Store hit a landmark on Wednesday with the download of its 10 billionth song.
CA on Wednesday announced it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire for an undisclosed sum a company called 3Tera, a move that industry watchers say will equip the management software maker with tools to offer customers a smoother transit...
At PMA 2010 Sony unveiled a concept model of a compact interchangeable-lens camera with an APS-C sized sensor (24mm x 16mm).
Italy's telecom sector Wednesday was reeling from the news that two of its biggest operators were caught up in a massive fraud allegedly orchestrated by members of the Calabrian Mafia, considered the most powerful and dangerous of the country's organ...
Three Google executives were handed suspended six month prison sentences by a Milan court on Wednesday for privacy law violations relating to a video posted on Google Video showing the bullying of a handicapped boy.
Server shipments increased in the fourth quarter of 2009, but revenue fell as x86 servers continued to bite into the declining market for Unix servers with RISC and Itanium chips, Gartner said in a study released on Wednesday.
Telstra's prepaid Next G customers will receive a welcome boost to their monthly data usage after the company announced data allowance changes to its mobile broadband plans.
The Attorney-General's Department has received a flood of submissions from supporters of the introduction of [[artnid: 329754| R18+ classification for computer and video games in Australia | R18+ classification for video games finally coming to Austr...
Google is being investigated for possible anticompetitive behavior in Europe following complaints filed against it there by three competitors, Google revealed in a blog post Tuesday.
Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to unveil a new all-in-one PC with a 24-inch touchscreen at the Cebit electronics show next week, designed for 3D games or movies such as Avatar.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW