Chinese networking and telecommunications company Huawei will launch a Google Android-powered tablet in Australia by the end of 2010. The company claims the tablet's low price point will make it an appealing alternative to Apple's iPad.
Virtualization and open development frameworks are squeezing out operating systems in data centers, VMware President and CEO Paul Maritz said Wednesday at the Structure 2010 conference in San Francisco.
Twitter lit up during this morning's Labor leadership stoush between Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard, with the usual mix of the wise, the witty and the flat-out weird. Here are some of the more amusing (and odder) #spill tweets that we spotted.
Optus has confirmed it will sell the iPhone 4 in Australia when it launches in "late July".
Verizon on Tuesday introduced the newest Droid and the second from Motorola, but some Android fans may be disappointed to learn that it won't ship with the latest operating system or the newest Flash Player.
Hewlett-Packard confirmed on Wednesday that it had acquired Melodeo, its second recent acquisition in the mobile market.
Infor will be relying on Microsoft technology for the next generation of its line of ERP (enterprise resource planning) products, in the wake of a deal the companies announced Wednesday.
When managing a constantly expanding system with many moving parts, it is crucial to break the system into large numbers of small pieces and manage them with lots of small, dedicated teams, advised Bobby Johnson, who is director of engineering for Fa...
Skype launched a new software developer kit on Wednesday to help electronics makers embed Skype into any new device they're working on.
Strangeloop is coming out with a Web-acceleration appliance it says can boost online sales and give Web sites higher ranking among search engines.
On Wednesday, .org became the first generic top-level domain to offer its customers improved security using DNSSEC (Domain Name System Security Extensions).
Now that Google Voice is open to everybody in the U.S., small business owners, particularly those with less than 25 employees, should take a close look at Google's free phone management service. Here are ten good reasons why:
SanDisk on Wednesday announced a Secure Digital card that can store data for 100 years, but can be written on only once.
Somewhere in Hollywood, Paris Hilton is weeping.
Qualcomm has started sampling its FSM9xxx family of chipsets for femtocells, the company said on Tuesday.
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Elgato's Stream Deck is a programmable LCD control center that makes game streaming easy
- Facebook starts warning U.S. users when they're sharing fake news
PCW Evaluation Team
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSystem EngineersVIC
- FTWEB DesignerQLD
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- FTCyber Security - Technical SpecialistACT
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Manager / Business Analyst Clinical Solutions (Lorenzo)QLD
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- TPDeployment OfficerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWeb User Interface Developer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD