The third antitrust complaint against IBM's mainframe business was filed with the European Commission Tuesday, compounding the firm's regulatory problems in Europe.
Mozilla has decided to stop development of a version of its Firefox mobile Web browser for phones running Windows Mobile.
Rockstar Games has released the cover art for its upcoming Western adventure game Red Dead Redemption. The cover art features reformed outlaw John Marston drawing a sawn-off shotgun and scowling in an uncouth manner. His cowboy hat is curiously absen...
Digital radio is attracting an audience that tunes in for longer than Internet radio's, says Commercial Radio Australia (CRA).
Google was "totally wrong" to stop censoring results on its China-based search engine, Chinese state-controlled media cited a government official as saying early Tuesday.
Ready the Bat-Signal, Seattle: You are officially the most dangerous city in America when it comes to cybercrime. According to the folks at Symantec, anyway.
With social networks such as Facebook and Twitter taking up more and more of our time and attention, the Spring Demo conference was loaded with technology designed to make it easier and faster to share and pull together information.
Intel CEO Paul Otellini saw his pay package jump in fiscal 2009 by 17 percent, which included performance-linked awards for guiding the company out of the recession, as a pay freeze for all employees was lifted, the company said.
Amazon introduced its e-book shop and reader app for the iPad Monday, entering the battle for e-books dominance against Apple's own iBooks store and Barnes & Noble's e-reader iPad app.
Germany's federal computer security agency has recommended that users dump Mozilla's newest Firefox browser until the company patches a critical vulnerability later this month.
In an action that's sure to rile up the "video games lead to violence" activists, a match of the popular first-person shooter Counter Strike at an internet cafe in China almost lead to a deadly attack. After a player had been discovered as a cheater,...
SanDisk Corp. plans to announce tomorrow that it has started shipping what it claims is the world's highest-capacity removable memory card for mobile phones - the 32GB SanDisk microSDHC.
A new report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office shows that the Transportation Security Administration plans to install more than double the number of whole body scanners at U.S. airports than originally planned.
Amazon today announced that it will release Kindle software for Apple's iPad, a move one analyst said was in line with the e-tailer's earlier releases of viewing software for the PC, Mac, iPhone and Blackberry.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) has lost three times more share than usual in some European countries since the company issued a ballot that lets users choose an alternate browser, according to a Web measurement company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCService Design AnalystNSW