James Gosling, the creator of the Java programming language, has resigned from Oracle, he announced in a blog entry on Friday
Bored with the fact that Lenovo ThinkPads come only in basic black? Not any more. The <a href="http://shop.lenovo.com/us/landing_pages/thinkpad/2010/Edge">ThinkPad Edge</a> is not only available in fire-engine red (as well as matte or glossy black), ...
Television manufacturer LG Electronics and has partnered with Telstra to bring the BigPond Movies online video download service to LG’s upcoming LCD, LED and plasma TVs.
Nokia has launched a version of its Comes With Music download service without digital rights management (DRM) for the Chinese market, the phone manufacturer said on Thursday.
The touchscreen function on Apple's iPhone and other smartphones is spreading to larger computing devices like the new iPad, making it a popular feature among consumers. The spread of touchscreens to the workplace, though, will take far longer, predi...
More people outside of the U.S. have registered for Twitter accounts than people in the U.S., the company said on Thursday.
Catch the iPhone action live as we find out what goodies Apple has in store for us in the next generation of its category-defining OS.
MSI has announced that its award-winning Wind U160 netbook will be available for purchase by Australian customers in late May.
Avatars aren't just for the movies or for techies with time on their hands. Organizations are using virtual worlds for training, simulation and prototyping, among other things.
Adobe will flip the switch next week on a service that silently updates customers' copies of its popular Reader and Acrobat PDF programs, the company's chief security executive said today.
A technology guru at Intel Corp. predicts that the internet will look significantly different in five to 10 years, when much of it will be three dimensional, or 3D.
Microsoft today said it would deliver 11 security updates next week to patch 25 vulnerabilities in Windows, Office and Exchange.
For the second time in two weeks, bad networking information spreading from China has disrupted the Internet.
IBM will not use its open-source patents in any potential legal actions it may bring against TurboHercules, an IBM company executive seemingly asserted on Wednesday.
MySQL users are set to receive fresh information about Oracle's road map for the open-source database during a keynote address by Chief Corporate Architect Edward Screven at Tuesday's O'Reilly MySQL Conference & Expo in Santa Clara, California.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT