Telstra will conduct trials of wireless broadband technology Long Term Evolution (LTE) in May in order to assess its performance.
When Sony launched its PSP Go last year the company had high hopes. The device was supposed to help PlayStation Portable shipments increase by almost a million units for the year and spearhead Sony's digital download push into the portable gaming mar...
Users of popular micro-blogging service Twitter were unable to access the site for almost 30 minutes early Wednesday.
Complaints to a Japanese Internet watchdog regarding illegal content almost doubled in 2009, led by a surge in reports related to child pornography and illegal drugs.
Google is working with Intel, Sony and other partners to develop Google TV, a service aimed at putting the Internet search giant's Web offerings in people's living rooms, the New York Times reported Wednesday.
Global research firm Ovum has released a report on the telecommunications industry warning that revenue growth is in decline for many "mature market operators," and slowing for those in emerging telco markets.
Online music retailer BigPond Music has announced that it will stop supporting the Windows Media Audio (WMA) file format after April 1, with users required to back up their music purchases.
Just as Google's Nexus One phone may be about to gain momentum, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) denied the search giant's application for the Nexus One trademark.
Intel unveiled an array of new Xeon 5600 server processors.
Microsoft yesterday unveiled a very early edition of its next-generation browser, IE9.
Should teenagers who illegally download music, films and the like in their bedrooms be treated like criminal gangs counterfeiting everything from life-saving drugs to Gucci handbags?
Telstra has launched a new service that gives Australian businesses the opportunity to communicate face-to-face via desktop video phones.
Nvidia on Wednesday asked customers to remove drivers that caused its GeForce graphics cards to overheat, which ultimately crashed some PCs.
Microsoft revealed this week at its Mix 10 conference for Microsoft-oriented Web developers that its forthcoming Windows Phone 7 mobile OS will not include a clipboard capability for copy-and-paste operations -- at least not in the first version.
Businesses are finally prying their hands from Windows XP as they warm to Windows 7, a research company said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC