Spooked by the use of an Internet Explorer exploit to attack Google and other firms in China, France and Germany are both urging their citizens to stop using Microsoft's Web browser.
The office of India's National Security Advisor, M.K. Narayanan, and other government offices in India were targeted by hackers believed to be from China, according to a report.
Sony will launch the first laptop containing the new TransferJet short-range wireless system on Saturday. Sony hopes TransferJet will replace cables for shifting data between gadgets, but the technology's success will depend on its use in products fr...
The importance of advertising as a revenue source for developers will grow as users become less willing to pay for mobile applications, according to market research company Gartner.
Skype has released the latest version of its application for the iPhone, adding new features and fixing a couple of annoying bugs that hung up calls.
Intel is updating its Classmate PC netbook models, adding new processors and shrinking the devices to make them sleeker and easier to carry.
China has restored mobile text message services in a Western province where they were suspended for months following unrest. Limited Internet access is also returning to the region.
The Gmail accounts of foreign reporters in at least two news bureaus in Beijing have been hijacked, a journalists' group in China said Monday.
Avaya tomorrow will reveal a road map that shows how its customers – in particular its newly minted Nortel customers - can move to unified communications technologies without ripping out existing gear.
In a surprise press statement, Sony today revealed its much anticipated uber-racer Gran Turismo 5 for the PlayStation 3 has been delayed with a new release date as yet unsettled. The game had been due in Japan this March, with a US and European relea...
BioWare and Random House's science fiction/fantasy publishing arm, Del Rey, announced today that Mass Effect is getting a third novelization.
Microsoft has rescheduled the launch of its ambitious Visual Studio 2010 software development platform and the accompanying .Net Framework 4 programming platfom to April 12, after having scrapped a planned March 22 release date.
The long-awaited Return to Ostagar content pack briefly available yesterday for Xbox 360 Dragon Age owners was removed from Xbox Live due to "a previously undetected issue" that renders key character abilities unusable after users downloaded a DA:O t...
Trekkies, rejoice! Cryptic Studios has announced the official subscription prices for their highly anticipated upcoming MMORPG, Star Trek Online.
You've got to hand it to Sega. They could have just made one simple announcement that Sonic the Hedgehog would be the only playable character in Project Needlemouse and won over critical and fan favor in one fell swoop. Instead, they trotted out the ...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW