The growth of mobile broadband connections is outpacing other Internet connections in Australia, increasing 40 per cent between June and December 2009.
A touchpad manufacturer that last year sued Apple for patent infringement filed a complaint Monday with the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC), asking it to ban imports of Apple products, including the iPad and iPhone.
Google says that politically motivated malware has been used to spy on Vietnamese computer users and attack activist blogs over the past several months.
The City of Plovdiv in Bulgaria booted council member Dimitar Kerin for playing FarmVille during council meetings. His defense? Fellow councilman Daniela Zhelyazkova was already at level 46 while Kerin was only at level 40.
With classic video games like The Sims and Spore under his belt, Will Wright is devoting his creativity to a form of media that truly needs it -- reality television. IGN recently learned that Wright will be helping produce a program called <em>The Cr...
Taiwanese companies will show off "at least 10" devices similar to Apple's upcoming iPad at the Computex electronics show in June, one of the event's organizers said Tuesday.
Motorola and Optus this morning jointly announced the launch of Motoblur, a smartphone user interface that synchronises and streams content from social networks and mobile communications.
On Tuesday, a jury in Utah sided with Novell in its long-running legal dispute with SCO.
Scientists at the Large Hadron Collider succeeded today in smashing two particle beams into each other at an energy level three and a half times greater than ever achieved before.
Google with its Chrome browser is making accommodations for the Adobe Flash Player, a move that did not sit well with some early commentators wondering why Google is now pushing Flash when it has backed HTML5, a potential rival to Flash.
Microsoft Tuesday released an out-of-band security update addressing 10 vulnerabilities in versions of Internet Explorer, one of which is being exploited in the wild against IE 6.
Apple's patent karma is balancing as one tech company sues to block the iPad and other multi-touch Apple products from the United States.
The wholesale cost of a femtocell has dropped below US$100 and that will help give the sector a boost, femtocell vendor Ubiquisys said on Tuesday.
A coalition of tech vendors and privacy groups is calling on the U.S. Congress to update a 24-year-old law to better protect users of e-mail, cloud computing services and mobile phones from government surveillance.
Open-source enterprise software company Red Hat has updated its flagship operating system, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), to take full advantage of the latest spoils from the heated microprocessor battle between Advanced Micro Devices and Intel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW