In terms of running IT operations, 2010 may be a good year for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
A European intergovernmental body that oversees the only international cybercrime treaty is advocating that the U.N. supports its efforts to get wider ratification of the treaty.
The British government has invested £30 million (US$45 million), in a research center to further develop Tim Berners-Lee's Semantic Web.
A co-founder of popular online encyclopedia Wikipedia praised Google for its decision to stop censoring Internet searches in China and called on other major U.S. companies, including Microsoft and Facebook, to follow.
U.S. and U.K. law enforcement officials are trying to marshal support for changes that would make it more difficult for criminals to register domain names under false details.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its handheld DS gaming device on which users can get the illusion of 3D without using special glasses, it said Tuesday.
The Internet Engineering Task Force is close to approving a specification for a common format for reporting e-crime, a step taken to allow security experts to react faster to cybercrime.
Samsung Electronics on Tuesday introduced the Samsung Galaxy S, an Android phone with a 4-inch screen, and hinted at new content offerings.
The third antitrust complaint against IBM's mainframe business was filed with the European Commission Tuesday, compounding the firm's regulatory problems in Europe.
Mozilla has decided to stop development of a version of its Firefox mobile Web browser for phones running Windows Mobile.
Rockstar Games has released the cover art for its upcoming Western adventure game Red Dead Redemption. The cover art features reformed outlaw John Marston drawing a sawn-off shotgun and scowling in an uncouth manner. His cowboy hat is curiously absen...
Digital radio is attracting an audience that tunes in for longer than Internet radio's, says Commercial Radio Australia (CRA).
Google was "totally wrong" to stop censoring results on its China-based search engine, Chinese state-controlled media cited a government official as saying early Tuesday.
Ready the Bat-Signal, Seattle: You are officially the most dangerous city in America when it comes to cybercrime. According to the folks at Symantec, anyway.
With social networks such as Facebook and Twitter taking up more and more of our time and attention, the Spring Demo conference was loaded with technology designed to make it easier and faster to share and pull together information.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTData & Analytics Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSAP Test AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT