Western Digital announced today that it is shipping its fastest-ever VelociRaptor hard-disk drive, which uses a 6Gbit/sec. serial ATA interface and comes in 45GB and 600GB capacities.
The Blu-ray Disc Association this week announced plans to release a new commercial high-definition disc format that will offer up to 128GB of write-once capacity within months.
Security researcher Jeremy Conway says he has discovered a way to spread malicious code across PDF documents on a victim's computer.
OCZ Technology Group Inc. announced plans today to begin mass producing its PCI-Express (PCIe) Z-Drive R2 Solid State Drive (SSD) series, the second iteration of the product.
A huge task: While NASA's 2011 budget got a lot of attention for what it cut – the Constellation program mostly – it does include funding for a ton of other critical satellite and robotic missions.
Apple's iPad is about twice as fast as the current iPhone, according to recently-published benchmark tests.
Verizon appears to be playing catch-up to broadband rival Comcast with its announcement Tuesday of a residential trial of IPv6, a long-anticipated upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol.
Hewlett-Packard this week started leaking information about its upcomping tablet computer, apparently hoping to take advantage of the hype and buzz surrounding Saturday's release Apple's iPad tablet computer.
A U.S. appeals court has ruled that the U.S. Federal Communications Commission did not have the authority to order Comcast to stop throttling peer-to-peer traffic in the name of network management.
National broadcaster SBS has confirmed it is interested in televising a match from the 2010 FIFA World Cup in 3D. An article in The Australian quotes Paul Broderick, SBS director of technology and distribution, as saying that that the broadcaster is ...
The majority of businesses will embrace Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in an effort to cut costs, a new survey has revealed.
This will be the big year for mobile applications, according to ABI Research, which expects downloads from app stores to more than double from 2009 and then grow more slowly through 2013.
A security researcher has found a way to run arbitrary code on Windows computers by embedding it in a malicious PDF file.
We didn't have to wait long. Citrix has released two apps for the iPad: Citrix Receiver and GoToMeeting.
Web developers behind the sites on Apple's approved list of iPad-ready online destinations have confronted an issue that the device-maker is forcing to the fore: are official World Wide Web Consortium standard languages sufficient tools to deliver cu...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA