In order to feed iPad demand in its home country, Apple has delayed the iPad's overseas launch until the end of May.
Hackers broke into a server used by the Apache Software Foundation to keep track of software bugs.
XCOM is back, but not how you remember it. The classic sci-fi tactical strategy game, originally released by Microprose and Mythos Games, has been re-imagined as a first person shooter by 2K Marin.
Billions of Twitter posts will no longer fade into obscurity now that Google is indexing them all in a massive, searchable database.
Microsoft yesterday modified its support policy on service packs, and will now take calls from customers running outdated editions of Windows.
Apple's momentum in the mobile computing space with its open source movement, similar to how open source took the steam out of the sails of Sun Microsystems, the executive director of the Linux Foundation stressed on Wednesday.
Twitter is promising new tools for developers to help them make better use of the 55 million tweets being pumped out every day by people who use its service.
Who would've thought that 140-character musings could be so culturally significant? First Google announces that it will index billions of Twitter posts into a searchable database, and now the venerable Library of Congress say it plans to preserve the...
NetSuite has integrated its on-demand ERP (enterprise resource planning) software with Amazon Web Services' Simple Storage Service (S3), the company announced Wednesday in conjunction with its annual partner and developer conference in San Francisco.
IT discovery vendor BDNA on Wednesday unveiled Technopedia, what it calls the world's first "IT Genome," a regularly updated encyclopedia of information on every type of enterprise software and hardware platform.
Facebook is employing aggressive legal means in combination with technical measures in order to stop hackers from abusing its social-networking site, according to its chief security officer, Max Kelly.
Micron Technology will bring faster interfaces to its enterprise SSD (solid-state disk) line in June when it begins shipping its P300 drives to makers of storage equipment.
When companies publicly declare that they have suffered a data breach, it's best not to reveal how many individual records were involved if they don't want to take a hit in their stock prices, according to a study.
A startup called Datameer is offering a simpler way for business analysts to use Hadoop, the open-source framework for large-scale data processing on clusters of commodity hardware.
A computer security researcher has released a new browser-based tool that can be used to experiment with next-generation "clickjacking" attacks along with details of the four new techniques.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW