It looks like price concerns and launch-day snafus haven't had much of an adverse effect on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2's Stimulus Package DLC. Just like the boxed game hit new heights for pre-orders, sales and online activity, Activision announce...
Adobe on Thursday will announce the patches it plans to deliver next week for its PDF software, a part of its quarterly security update process.
The Linux-eliminating PlayStation 3 firmware update that many originally hoped was an April Fools' Day joke rolled out on the first of this month. Players are reporting console-breaking bugs caused by the update and already hacker George Hotz has a w...
A third of Brits think using pirated software either at home or work is acceptable, says Microsoft.
If your iPad is having trouble connecting to the Internet due to Wi-Fi issues, we have good news and bad news.
2010 will be a massive year for mobile application downloads, with just under 6 billion mobile applications forecast to be downloaded, up from an estimated 2.4 billion in 2009.
NetSuite customers and partners have long been able to make tweaks to the on-demand ERP (enterprise resource planning) suite, but on Wednesday the vendor unveiled a new tool called SuiteFlow that could make the work easier.
South Park takes on Facebook in a new episode titled "You have 0 friends" premiering Wednesday.
IBM on Wednesday announced a new range of integrated systems for large-scale data analysis, mounting a fresh challenge to rival Oracle's Exadata platform.
Microsoft's quest to make a name for itself in the high-performance computing world took a step forward this week with a new beta version of Windows HPC Server that Microsoft says will improve scalability and simplify supercomputing.
The term Software as a Service (SaaS) has been around a long time. The term cloud is still relatively new for many. Putting them together has meant a world of hurt for many enterprises, especially when trying to integrate security into the mix.
Nokia is working with suppliers and designers in an effort to bring a new touchscreen tablet device into market by this fall, an analyst at Rodman Renshaw told TheStreet.com yesterday.
Adobe Systems is considering modifying its PDF applications to counter a way to run arbitrary code on Windows computers by embedding it in a malicious PDF file.
A Bank of America computer specialist is set to plead guilty to charges that he hacked the bank's automated tellers to dispense cash without recording the activity.
Despite the hoopla surrounding cloud computing, almost half of U.S. IT managers are still wary of using cloud computing services within their own operations, according to the results of a survey released Wednesday by the Information Systems Audit and...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC