Just what Apple needed to hype its latest product even more: A photo of Norway's Prime Minister running his country from his iPad.
Apple may not want Flash on its mobile devices, but users of Android will soon gain full support for the multimedia platform.
A senior VMware executive offered several broad hints about the nature of the company's upcoming partnership announcement with Salesforce.com, but stopped short of revealing exactly what the companies have planned.
Japan's biggest chip maker is committing chip design expertise to Brazil as part of a far-reaching cooperation to build a semiconductor industry in the nation.
Today, most enterprises are finally facing up to the "data, data everywhere" phenomenon-an awe-inspiring and unprecedented push and pull of data and information needs. The push: Terabytes of data flooding enterprise systems and applications, a surge ...
A researcher is working on technology he hopes will be able to control RFID tags and protect private information.
A few weeks ago, officials at Fairfax County Public Schools thought they had a hacker on their hands.
Google wants to cut the wires to printers and introduce wireless printing from mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, or notebooks running the upcoming Google Chrome operating system, the company said on Thursday.
Google is unveiling early-stage designs, software code and documentation of a project whose goal is to let users of the company's Chrome OS operating system print documents to any printer from any application.
The little-known but potentially important Intel Windows Display (WiDi) wireless technology has turned up in the latest Toshiba laptop, the Satellite A660.
There are dozens of social media measurement tools out there, but this one might be the first to comprehensively tackle the space. An in-depth look at SAS's new Social Media Analytics solution, unveiled at the SAS Global Forum in Seattle.
Advanced Micro Devices is trying to build momentum for its laptop chips in an attempt to improve its weak market position and gain ground on rival Intel, analysts said on Friday.
NetApp has reached the historical milestone of deploying more than 150,000 unified storage systems.
Have hackers, bonets or rogue ex-employees managed to steal mission-critical data from the enterprise? Don't ask the CIO.
Michael Abbott, the head of Palm's software and services team, will leave the company at the end of next week, according to a regulatory filing Palm made on Friday.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT