Users who have bought Nokia's flagship smartphone, the Maemo-based N900, won't be able to upgrade the device to MeeGo, Nokia said in a blog post on Tuesday.
Shipments of laptops rose by 43.4 per cent in the first three months of 2010, compared to the same period last year, according to market research company Gartner. A large part of the growth was due to a 71 percent bump in netbook sales, which Gartner...
With Europe's debt crisis top-of-mind for many delegates to the World Congress on Information Technology opening in Amsterdam Tuesday, European Commission Vice President Neelie Kroes painted the EC's Digital Agenda five-year plan as key to an economi...
The operator of Speedtest.net is set on Tuesday to start providing statistics from its Web-based Internet measurement tool for free to consumers.
One of the most popular engines for searching for movies and music distributed via BitTorrent has been ordered to remove links to illegally shared content, marking a victory for the entertainment industry.
Salesforce.com Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff Tuesday declined to comment on the patent lawsuit brought against his company by Microsoft, but that didn't stop him from calling his rival names.
About 26 per cent of the world's population were online at the end of 2009, and mobile telephony is booming with the number of mobile subscribers likely to reach the 5 billion mark this year, according to a report released Tuesday by the Internationa...
Yahoo has bought Koprol.com, an Indonesian mobile location-based-services Web company similar to Foursquare in the U.S.
In about two weeks, US cable company Comcast will debut a beta of a social networking service that allows participants to let the world know what they are watching on TV and the Internet.
<a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9176722/NASA_After_25_years_and_115_million_miles_i_Atlantis_i_set_for_final_mission_">NASA's space shuttle Atlantis</a> today is spending what is expected to be its final day in space.
VHA (Vodafone Hutchison Australia) has finally announced its dedicated Apple iPad data pricing, just two days ahead of the iPad launch in Australia on Friday May 28.
Sometimes manufacturers and software developers do strange things, like package a VGA cable with a monitor that should use a HDMI or DVI connection, or change file formats on you, or keep asking you to accept a EULA.
Google's search service and search advertising products generated an estimated US$54 billion for U.S. businesses, Web site publishers and nonprofit groups in 2009, according to a study the company has released.
Hewlett-Packard knocked IBM from the top spot in worldwide server revenue during the first quarter, as the market for x86 systems picked up but sales of Unix and mainframe systems continued to decline, Gartner said on Tuesday.
Google has removed the beta label from the latest version of its <a href="http://www.google.com/chrome">Chrome</a> browser, marking the first time a "stable release" is available for the Linux and Mac OS platforms, not just Windows.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW