After trying to push its way into the increasingly lucrative consumer electronics market for the last few years, Intel hopes that adding a security offering will be just what the market needs.
Yahoo walked into the footsteps of Google, and is releasing an HTML5 version of its Mail service for iPad users. The new Yahoo Mail for iPad is now available to all users of the service through the built-in Safari browser. You can try it for yourself...
Intel has expanded its share of the server microprocessor market, taking advantage of a slow product transition at perennial rival Advanced Micro Devices, according to figures released late Wednesday by IDC.
Canon decided on Tuesday to liquidate a subsidiary developing a flat-panel display technology called SED, effectively bringing to an end once high hopes that the screens would replace LCD panels and plasma displays in living room TVs.
Hewlett-Packard's move this week to buy Fortify software focuses attention on the increasingly important, but still mostly underutilized category of application security products, security experts say.
If all the speculation pans out and later today Facebook unveils a location service for its site, it will excite some users, cause new privacy concerns and make for a really bad day for the folks at Foursquare Labs.
OutSystems is offering a cloud-based version of its agile development platform for building Web applications.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg today announced the company's latest creation, a foray into the world of location-based services called Facebook Places.
Brocade Communications is preparing a 100-Gigabit Ethernet module for its NetIron MLX switch family, breaking the next LAN speed barrier in the flagship hardware line it acquired from Foundry Networks.
Court papers filed by the U.S. Government and Apple against a former manager detail a scheme that allegedly saw confidential Apple data supplied to Asian electronics companies over more than three years in return for kickbacks of more than US$1 milli...
Lenovo Group's sales in China rose 50 percent and sales in emerging markets doubled during the company's fiscal first quarter ended June 30, it said Thursday.
Australian mobile app developer mogeneration believes that although classification for mobile phone apps is "necessary", the measures currently in place are suitable for now.
SanDisk Wednesday unveiled a solid state drive (SSD) that is smaller than a postage stamp and weighs less than a paperclip.
Perhaps you heard the news yesterday about a fake Facebook "dislike" button that quickly spread virally across the service.
Beloit College has published its Mindset List for the Class of 2014, an annual tradition designed to capture the "cultural touchstones that shape the lives of students entering college this fall" and to make the rest of us all feel extremely old and ...
Need to print on the go? The HP OfficeJet offers that and more. Read a user’s experience on this multi-purpose printer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- Scanner Sombre review: A weird and unsettling glimpse into darkness
- How to stop websites from asking for your location in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCGIS DeveloperQLD
- FTLead Agile Software TesterNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - CCNP - WeipaQLD
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW