Tuesday May 4 has been named as this year's Day against Digital Rights Management (DRM) by the President of the Free Software Foundation.
Mozilla's Firefox lost share in February, the third consecutive month that the browser has slipped, according to metrics data published today.
Microsoft Windows climbed out of its rut last month to gain market share, Web measurement company NetApplications.com said today.
While worldwide semiconductor sales in January were up just slightly from December, they wildly outpaced numbers from the same time a year ago.
Microsoft will install a plug-in for its Outlook 2010 e-mail application for Xing, a large professional networking site dominant in Germany, the companies said Monday.
FalconStor Software Inc. and Violin Memory Inc. today announced a new appliance aimed at accelerating data transfers on storage area networks (SAN) through the use of solid state drives as a massive cache.
A 17-year-old honors student from Pennsylvania admitted to crashing Sony's PlayStation site after being banned for cheating in SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals. He brought down the site for 11 days in November 2008 by infecting it with a virus.
It's probably just a 24 hour bug, but you'll want to leave your glitchy PS3s off in the meantime, just in case, says Sony.
A study published in the March 2010 issue of Psychological Bulletin claims that it proves a connection between violent video games and aggressive children. Study leader Professor Craig Anderson of Iowa State University said, "exposure to violent vide...
Steve Jobs is such a great salesman that he can actually give us a sense of familiarity with something we don't know anything about.
Despite a report quoting a Microsoft executive saying that no current-generation phones will be upgradeable to the forthcoming Windows Mobile 7, the company refused to confirm those comments.
What could simultaneously bring down Sony's PlayStation Network worldwide and make it impossible for millions of gamers to play single-player games like Heavy Rain, Bayonetta, and BioShock 2?
Sony's PlayStation Network has been hit by a glitch that has left users on all continents unable to connect to the online service, the company said Monday.
An Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) report reveals that Australians lost almost $70 million to scammers last year.
Google has offered a general explanation of how it ranks its search results, one day after the European Commission said it was looking into antitrust complaints against the company.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- You're so vein: Samsung files a patent for a vein-scanning smartwatch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT