While governments and other organizations are stepping up efforts at providing more information for public consumption, they should also provide tools to allow people to interpret this data, argued a Microsoft social media researcher.
Sony has developed a flexible color display that's sturdy enough to be wrapped around a pencil while still showing video images.
Videoconferencing company Vidyo has extended its SDK to the Android and Moblin mobile software platforms so users of smartphones and tablets can virtually meet with colleagues who are using PCs and full-room conference systems.
Meru Networks is adding new features to its enterprise Wi-Fi diagnostics, monitoring and security software, along with a new radio frequency scanner for spectrum analysis. The goal is to improve wireless reliability to the point where it can work as ...
The Pakistan government is considering removing a ban on YouTube and Facebook, a senior minister said on Wednesday.
Apple's iTunes music store controls a dominant share of the U.S. digital music market, a research analyst said today.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales in Australia have created a transistor using quantum dots, 10 times smaller than traditional transistors used in today's computer chips, according to IEEE Spectrum. The quantum dots, when working toget...
Facebook's decision to offer end-users simpler options to configure privacy controls on the social-networking site has received an initial thumbs-up from industry experts and privacy watchdogs.
Intel won't ship its Larrabee graphics processor, but elements of the chip will be used in future server and laptop processors, a company spokesman said on Wednesday.
Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg's vision for a less private Internet is slowly coming to fruition, a survey by the Pew Internet & American Life Project suggests.
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. and Tokyo Institute of Technology jointly announced this month that they have developed an ultra high capacity tape media that will eventually lead to magnetic tape cartridges with more than 50TB capacity, or 33 times more than t...
Apple passed a major milestone today, becoming the world's largest technology company as measured by the total value of its shares.
Gartner is predicting a 22 percent growth of global PC sales for 2010, following years of declining volume. The rebound is reflective of the general economic recovery, but also illustrates the pent up demand created by companies and consumers avoidin...
Web creator Sir Tim Berners-Lee resorted to using a bag of potato chips to explain the ease and benefits of using linked open data.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW