While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
The fourth beta of the iPhone 4.0 OS hints that AT&T might finally enable Internet tethering, after the carrier failed to activate the feature for almost a year since Apple introduced the capability.
Microsoft has been on the wrong side of a couple patent issues recently--the case with i4i over XML in Microsoft Word, and its recent settlement with VirnetX over VPN networking technology patents--but Microsoft does have an exhaustive portfolio of i...
Giving network managers a way to provide access, single sign-on and provisioning controls in cloud-computing environments got a boost today from both Novell and a much smaller competitor, start-up Symplified.
On Wednesday, the European Commission announced its Digital Agenda, a five-year plan that will set the pace for telecommunications in Europe. The plan includes measures to boost legal music downloads, speed up broadband adoption and set up a rapid re...
More details emerged Wednesday about SAP's plans to build new in-memory database appliances for high-speed analytics, which could set the vendor up against platforms like Oracle's Exadata.
Another day, another leaked Apple prototype? The latest comes from Vietnamese site Tinhte, which is showing off what it claims may be a new version of Apple's iPod Touch. The 64GB device features a 2-megapixel camera, and, based on its markings, appe...
Sennheiser has released the following statement on the death of Professor Fritz Sennheiser.
Data protection authorities in France and Italy have joined Germany in investigating Google's Street View service, following the company's admission last week that its camera cars collected Wi-Fi traffic as well as photos.
Motorola Inc. today announced two managed services to help companies with limited resources keep mobile devices and wireless LANs up and running.
Three separate companies are steadily recruiting intellectual property holders into patent pools for LTE (Long-Term Evolution) technology, initiatives intended to get more manufacturers building gear for the fast network.
Regulators plan to enact new rules to curb the type of market volatility behind the May 6 "flash crash" that caused the Dow to plunge almost 1,000 points in a half hour. The goal is to head off market gyrations that can be exacerbated by automated hi...
A Pakistani court this week ordered the government to block access to Facebook in that country.
European antitrust regulators fined nine semiconductor manufacturers more than €331 million (US$404 million) on Wednesday following a years-long investigation into price fixing in the market for DRAM memory chips.
Heartland Payment Systems has made a third settlement deal, this time with MasterCard, related to a massive data breach two years ago at the card payments processor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW