The Federal Government doesn't trust large internet companies -- which he said were solely interested in profit -- to regulate their own sector, Communications Minister Stephen Conroy said yesterday in response to questions about the Government's man...
Rockstar Games today announced a cavalcade of new DLC for the Western adventure game Red Dead Redemption. Along with the typical assortment of new maps and character models is the intriguingly named Undead Nightmare Pack.
Panda Security researchers solved the mystery of the 32-character code in the inner gold ring of U.S. Cyber Command's logo.
Forcing anonymous gamers to de-cloak (well, sort of) Blizzard says it'll soon require them to use their real names when they log on to the company's official message boards.
While the Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project stated that wireless usage is up in almost all categories, some groups are trending differently than others.
Facebook faces a fine from a German privacy regulator for failing to obtain the consent of the people whose contact details it stores.
The U.S. International Trade Commission has launched an investigation into patent complaints filed by FlashPoint Technology, which alleges that four smartphone makers have violated three patents related to the digital camera functions in the devices.
In a major triumph for alternative energy researchers and enthusiasts, an experimental, solar-powered plane Thursday successfully completed a 26-hour flight powered by 12,000 solar cells and sunlight-powered lithium batteries.
Colt Technology Services Group is looking to attract companies that want to increase their data-center capacity without committing to building a large-scale facility.
ISuppli has increased its 2010 revenue forecast for semiconductor foundries, driven by a resurgence in demand for consumer products, the analyst firm said on Thursday
EMC's announcement this week of plans to purchase data warehousing vendor Greenplum represents a harbinger of things to come for that market, as well as related areas like BI (business intelligence) and data integration, according to some analysts.
Use Pirate Bay to find or swap files? If so, about 4 million of you have just had your accounts hacked and user names, e-mail and Internet addresses compiled by a 23-year-old Argentinian (and two pals) exploiting the site's SQL vulnerabilities.
Quanta Computer, the world's largest contract laptop computer maker, set record highs for shipments and revenue in the month of June, a sign demand for technology products hasn't stumbled despite fears of debt problems in some parts of Europe.
Android is gaining on all the major smartphone platforms in the U.S., though it was only the fourth-most-used mobile operating system in May, market data firm comScore reported on Thursday.
Facebook has acquired NextStop, a two-year-old startup that lets people create and share travel guides and recommendations with others looking for things to do in places they're not familiar with.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCHadoop Developer - Big DataNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- TPTest LeadQLD
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCUI DeveloperACT
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTInformation Management and Data Services ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT