Telstra has announced that its Next G mobile network has extended its coverage out to sea.
Professor Dr. Fritz Sennheiser founded the Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG in 1945.
Facebook said Thursday it may consider making content that is considered objectionable by Pakistan inaccessible to users in the country.
Pakistan's telecommunications regulator, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), said on Thursday that it has directed ISPs to block YouTube after material considered "sacrilegious" was found on it.
Apple's iPad, while far more than an e-reader, is having a clear impact on the e-reader market, including the kind of content people are reading on it.
Apple's iPad will drive the burgeoning tablet computer market and shipments could grow sixfold by 2014, IDC said in research released on Thursday.
Mozilla and Opera Software on Wednesday backed Google's new open-source, royalty-free video format, and all three browser makers issued developer builds incorporating WebM.
Like it or not, Facebook has become a fact of life. Many of us depend on the service to share our interests and life events with our friends. In my experience, Facebook membership is hard to resist (peer pressure), and even harder to give up once you...
Google has partnered with Intel and Sony to create Google TV, an ambitious attempt to bake its Android software into TVs, Blu-ray players, and a Google set-top box called Buddy Box. Google TV is clearly a challenge to Apple TV, the Boxee Box, TiVo an...
Sonic's return to 2D on consoles is coming along a bit slower than expected. Sega delivered the news today on the company's official blog, stating that Sonic the Hedgehog 4 will be coming out "in late 2010," as opposed to the summer released promised...
A pair of new surveys finds increased consumer interest in Apple's iPad, and extremely high satisfaction among iPad users. Users are not only surfing the Web and checking e-mail but also using applications from Apple's App Store, watching videos and ...
Google's secret Wi-Fi sniffing has prompted a class-action lawsuit that could force the company to pay up to $10,000 for each time it snatched data from unprotected hotspots, court documents show.
Google may be getting ready to launch its fabled Google TV set-top box during the company's Google I/O developer conference on Thursday, according to the latest rumors. The search giant may also make an Android announcement, possibly introducing Andr...
Contrary to popular belief, the Polaroid is not dead -- it's making a comeback with a new Polaroid camera set to be launched in Australia.
According to a group of venture capitalists, technology trends to watch for range from social networking to health maintenance and an emergence of new companies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW