Social networking site Facebook has established a Sydney office in hopes of increasing advertising revenue in Australia and New Zealand. The new office will be led by company executive Paul Borrud.
Research In Motion is injecting the power of its popular BlackBerry push technology into the consumer arena by letting third-party developers write applications that tap into it.
Apple's decency police are at it again, and this time their target is industrial-rock band Nine Inch Nails. An updated version of the new NIN iPhone application -- nin: access -- has been rejected by Apple for "objectionable content." The NIN app v...
A growing number of Chinese iPhone applications let users trawl through maps, look up English words and check stock quotes, even though the smartphone has not been approved for use in China by the country's telecommunications regulatory authority.
Research In Motion (RIM) launched the latest edition of its BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), version 5.0, the company's core piece of BlackBerry infrastructure for secure, mobile corporate messaging, at its annual Wireless Enterprise Symposium (WE...
Telstra today announced the launch of a new mobile interface, dubbed the TelstraOne Experience, which will be exclusive to a range of Next G mobile phones.
Ever wished you could get "push" Gmail on your BlackBerry smartphone? Or securely -- and wirelessly -- sync your Google contacts and calendar? If so, your wishes may be granted this summer, thanks to a new service from the search giant.
Nokia today unveiled its latest E series smartphone in Australia -- the Nokia E75 -- and also launched a new e-mail service called Nokia Messaging.
Optus today announced new 'yes' and 'yes' Business GSM mobile plans targeted at consumers and small businesses.
Amazon.com Inc. is expected to announce a big-screen Kindle e-reader this week, and many are already wondering if newspaper and magazine publishers will benefit.
President Barack Obama and his administration is keeping up his image as a tech-savvy president by launching a presence on a variety of social networking sites.
A new Microsoft add-on for Windows 7 that will let some users run Windows XP applications in a virtual machine could create support nightmares for IT managers, analysts said last week.
Research in Motion's latest version of its BlackBerry Enterprise Server, which features a Web-based interface for device management, is now available.
Microsoft Corp. will not dump Vista when Windows 7 launches and plans to keep selling it to computer makers, system builders, volume licensees and consumers at retail until at least January 2011, a Microsoft spokesman said, citing long-running policy...
Pirated copies of Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) on file-sharing sites contain malware, according to users who have downloaded the upgrade.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC