The Blu-ray Disc Association is stepping away from movie distribution with the latest Blu-ray format, instead focusing on data backup and recording of high-definition broadcast content, the association said on Wednesday.
MeeGo, a Linux project combining Intel and Nokia software, released an early version of the mobile phone OS to developers on Wednesday.
This article is the second in a series of how-to stories on building a computer. For a video version of part two, <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzW5V1vT-pU">click here</a>.
Cisco got into the tablet market Wednesday by launching its Cisco Cius, a mobile tablet computer that is specifically designed for enterprise users.
Cyber crime is continuing to mature into a sophisticated industry, according to the latest Microsoft Security Intelligence Report (SIRv8).
Adobe on Tuesday patched 17 critical vulnerabilities in Reader and Acrobat, including one that hackers have been using for nearly a month to commandeer PCs.
Intel Corp. is creating a new research lab dedicated to helping scientists figure out how people will use computers in the future.
The uproar over the iPhone 4's call reception, and Apple's suggestion that users slap a case around their new phone, has delayed shipments of the company's own "bumper" casing and driven up prices on eBay.
Jobvite, a maker of recruiting software, released the results of its third-annual social recruiting survey this morning, and the findings underscore the many reasons job seekers need to incorporate online social networking into their job searches.
Just over two months after launching it, and days after reducing the price, Microsoft has decided to kill the Kin phone.
Microsoft has released a controller for its Silverlight multimedia software that can present dynamic visual summaries of large data sets in Web browsers.
Facebook has revamped the way its users share information with third-party applications and Web sites in an effort to make the process easier, the company said Wednesday.
In the ongoing debate over whether to use Flash or HTML5, Google has weighed in heavily in favor of using HTML5.
Google on Wednesday is rolling out changes to its News page that give users more ways to customize the kinds of headlines they see and easier ways to share stories on social networks.
Amazon.com plans to acquire online discount retailer Woot.com, the smaller site announced Wednesday.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW