IronKey rolled out its Trusted Access for Banking USB drive on Monday.
Hackers are targeting iPad users with bogus update messages that dupe them into downloading malicious code onto their Windows PCs, a security researcher said today.
The floppy disk, already abandoned by most computer users, has been pushed closer to extinction by a Sony decision to end manufacturing of the storage media this early next year.
Several years ago, Flextronics was struggling with a thorny security issue: figuring out how to prevent sensitive and proprietary information from going astray once it was in the hands of authorized users.
Windows 7 was designed to leverage new, cutting edge interfaces and input mechanisms like touchscreens. Unfortunately, some of the cooler stuff that Microsoft developed for the touchscreen interface was reserved for OEM manufacturers to bundle with t...
Toshiba has cut by more than half the amount of money it expects to have lost in the financial year just ended.
In almost two decades of work in the financial services industry, Brad McFarland has spent most of that time heading up fraud investigations. McFarland, currently director of corporate security with The South Financial Group, a South Carolina-based f...
Contrary to a lot of online buzz, analysts say that Facebook's moves this week don't indicate that the company is looking to take over the Web.
Instant speech translation, a longtime dream of science-fiction writers, is already feasible in certain situations, vendors said at the Mobile Voice Conference in San Francisco on Thursday.
A hacker named Kirllos has a rare deal for anyone who wants to spam, steal or scam on Facebook: an unprecedented number of user accounts offered at rock-bottom prices.
HTML5, the budding specification for multimedia in Web applications, will not displace proprietary rich Internet technologies, such as Adobe Flash/Flex or Microsoft Silverlight, anytime soon, an analyst report released this week said.
Google has launched a free app for Android-based mobile phones that offers users turn-by-turn voice and visual navigation.
After distributing a buggy antivirus update that apparently disabled hundreds of thousands of computers on Wednesday, McAfee is still at a loss to explain exactly what happened.
One day after security vendor McAfee sent out a bad <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/042110-flawed-mcafee-update-paralyzes-corporate.html">antivirus update</a> that crippled corporate and consumer Windows-based computers, the suffering ...
Telecommunications carrier CenturyTel has agreed to buy Qwest Communications International for around US$10.6 billion in stock. The merged company will operate around 17 million phone lines and serve 5 million broadband customers across 37 U.S. state...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW