Microsoft will release its first full-featured Bing search client for Android in the next six weeks, matching the search capabilities that Microsoft offers for the iPhone, company executives said Tuesday.
A leading Australian vision research group has weighed in on the 3D TV health debate, stating that 3D television is unlikely to cause a negative effect if viewed under normal conditions.
Microsoft urged Windows users to update their software Tuesday, saying it's now seen more than 25,000 attacks leveraging one of the critical bugs fixed in July's monthly security patches.
One of Telstra's main unions has accused the telco of listening in on its conference calls with unionised staff in an attempt to pick up intelligence on its industrial action and bargaining plans.
Facebook has about 150 million mobile users, up from just 100 million in April, and is counting on cell phones as the key platform for the future, according to the social-networking giant's head of mobile products, Eric Tseng.
A company called XPRT Ventures has sued eBay for patent infringement, asking the court for US$3.8 billion in damages.
Despite the U.S. government spending billions of dollars to encourage electric utilities to roll out the Internet-powered smart grid, the nation is at a critical stage for adoption of the next-generation electrical system and accompanying smart meter...
A New York man has filed suit against Facebook claiming he owns 84 percent of the world's largest social network. Paul D. Ceglia, the man behind the lawsuit filed in the Supreme Court of the State of New York, claims Facebook owes him damages relatin...
Improved silicon and firmware from Ozmo Devices will turn a Wi-Fi-equipped Windows 7 laptop into a local hotspot for peripherals such as a keyboard and mouse.
Thieves are stealing credit-card numbers through skimmers they secretly installed inside pumps at gas stations throughout the US Southeast, using Bluetooth wireless to transmit stolen card numbers.
You can now check your Facebook status updates and add friends within Microsoft Outlook, thanks to an update to the Outlook Social Connector plugin.
Microsoft officials today described how upcoming Windows Phone 7 smartphones will perform within a network of Windows 7 PCs and Xbox gaming consoles through a new Windows Live cloud platform to make the mobile experience easier and more powerful for ...
Microsoft today patched five vulnerabilities in Windows and Office, including a bug hackers have been exploiting for almost a month.
By now you've most likely heard all about the Federal Government's mandatory Internet filtering policy. Although it has delayed the filter's implementation, Labor has indicated it will still go ahead with it.
Apple's App Store may well be a haven of new, always-updated touch-based gaming experiences, but what if you have an urge for some retro gaming? A recent how-to will show you how to get Super Nintendo gaming on your iPad.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperACT
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Specialist - TelcoQLD
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA