The first reviews of Microsoft's Kin phones are in, and while critics don't agree on whether the phones are a success, they do agree on one thing: the price of Verizon Wireless' data plans could doom the phones to obscurity.
Apple on Tuesday released the third beta version of iPhone OS 4, only to temporarily rescind it due to an apparent problem with the installation process for the accompanying software development kit.
The next flight simulator from Ubisoft, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 will be coming to the PC, PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii at an undisclosed date this fall, the company announced today.
THQ revealed higher-than-expected fourth quarter profits for fiscal year 2010, but posted a lower-than-expected profit outlook for 2011. Darksiders and Metro 2033 drove sales.
Privacy advocates' criticism over recent moves by Facebook and Google Buzz begs the question: Is privacy possible in a social network? And, if so, which social-network service does it the best?
One year after his Black Hat talk on Automated Teller Machine security vulnerabilities was yanked by his employer, security researcher Barnaby Jack plans to deliver the talk and disclose a new ATM rootkit at the computer security conference.
One day in the distant future, when our descendents complain about their sluggish "yottabit" Internet connections, they may -- thanks to the efforts of a University of California Davis student -- state their desired network performance in hellabits.
Making a call using a mobile device over a wireless cellular network is so commonplace today that it's easy to forget the huge networks, comprised of wires, cell towers, routers, switches and data centers, that power those calls.
Making good on a promise two months ago, Microsoft today updated its Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) preview, a sneak peek that targets Web developers and others eager to try out the company's next browser.
Another day, another Facebook security snafu. The popular social network has patched a major security bug that allowed users to snoop on their friends' private chats, and view their pending friend requests.
Angling to get in on the social networking craze, Microsoft yesterday showed off an early technical preview of a new tool that would aggregate social media.
The first applications based on the work done by the Wholesale Applications Community will arrive in February next year, but meanwhile developers can get to work in September, the organization said Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard in India has been issued a show-cause notice to pay 14.5 billion Indian rupees (US$325 million) for evasion of customs duty, according to a statement on the Web site of the country's Ministry of Finance.
In his interview with CSO last week, FireEye Chief Security Architect Marc Maiffret lamented what he sees as <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/podcast/592577">the inability of security vendors to keep up with the malware innovations</a> made in the p...
Apple's refusal to allow Flash on the iPhone hurts innovation and is "like 1984 in a lot of ways," Adobe Systems' CTO said on Wednesday, implying that Apple has become the "Big Brother" it rebelled against in its iconic TV ad from that year.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia