Google has reached an agreement to buy ITA Software, a maker of air travel flight-information software whose customers include major airlines and online travel agencies.
As PC makers expand their lines to include 3D laptops, analysts say these offerings are likely to interest mostly gamers, with broad adoption stymied by a dearth of content, hardware limitations and hefty prices.
Google has reached an agreement to buy ITA Software, a maker of air-travel flight-information software whose customers include major airlines and online travel agencies.
IBM announced Thursday that it plans to buy systems management software vendor BigFix. Terms of the deal, which is expected to close in the third quarter, were not provided.
Gartner has dropped its 2010 IT spending forecast, citing currency fluctuations caused by the ongoing European debt crisis.
Hewlett-Packard on Thursday finalized its acquisition of Palm and confirmed it will use the company's WebOS in future tablets and netbooks.
The uproar over the new iPhone's reception problems is much ado about nothing, an antenna expert said today.
IBM has partnered with Roche, a manufacturer of medical devices, to build a low-cost device that can read human genomes, the company announced Thursday.
Supercomputers that mix CPUs with graphics processors made their mark on the Green500 list of top energy-efficient supercomputers released on Wednesday.
Toshiba will sell a modified version of Intel's Classmate convertible laptop in Japan, the company said Thursday.
Blog MobileMentalism has leaked images and specifications of what it claims to be the HTC HD3 smartphone, the successor to the HTC HD2 smartphone and one of the first smartphones that will run Microsoft's all-new operating system, Windows Phone 7 Ser...
According to a newsletter sent to customers of Internet service provider Exetel today, the ISP will begin providing fibre services in Tasmania as part of the rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
On the same day that Vodafone started selling Google's Nexus One, Optus has given its customers yet another high-end Android handset option, quietly adding Motorola's Milestone phone to its handset range.
Virgin Mobile today unveiled its latest range of cap plans, which the company has tailored to users of Internet-enabled smartphones.
The beloved 1991 puzzle game could've been an iPhone port if Sony Computer Entertainment hadn't served developer Mobile 1UP with a cease and desist letter. That's another argument against posting videos of your work on YouTube before it's in the App ...
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/Systems Analyst (DW/BI)ACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Windows Server) 161031/AP/962Asia
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- CCSAP HANNA ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- TPIT Project Manager - Migration & TransformationNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD