For the second time in five years, CA has changed its name.
McAfee and Citrix have announced a strategic partnership and collaboration agreement to make secure virtual desktop and make it scalable for large enterprise deployments, according to a release. The collaboration will enable Citrix XenDesktop custome...
HP has introduced a solution that enables clients to architect their environments for change by accelerating the deployment and management automation of private and public cloud, according to a release.
Citrix claims to have cracked one of the limitations of desktop virtualisation - how to continue working when a machine is offline. Citrix has announced a beta release of XenClient, its client-side virtualisation product that allows users to continue...
Double Take Software is set to offer desktop virtualisation to the smaller business, saying that the approach taken by the likes of VMware and Citrix is too focused on the demands of the large enterprise.
The Pitch: Having data in silos makes storage complex, says Manish Goel, NetApp's executive vice president of product operations. Goel says the company's software allows enterprises to manage different types of storage systems, such as network-attach...
Microsoft held a major launch event this week to unveil Office 2010--the latest release of it's venerable and dominant office productivity suite. As with any major product release, Office 2010 has a variety of new and updated features, but do any of ...
"Can you hear me now?" As much marketing hype as 3G wireless networks have received, the fact remains that customers of all the major wireless providers are frequently frustrated with their service's poor voice quality and dropped calls. With 4G loom...
The Australian newspaper has announced today that it will launch the first domestic newspaper application for the Apple iPad.
It’s one thing to know what the next iPhone is going to look like. It’s an entirely different matter to know what phones will be like a few years down the road.
iiNet is convinced the Federal Court will reaffirm and strengthen its earlier copyright judgement which cleared the company of copyright breaches.
Office 2010 can be used for up to 180 days without providing a product activation key, Microsoft confirmed today.
Google's groundbreaking model for selling Android phones from a single Web site is about to become history.
NASA's space shuttle Atlantis lifted off at 2:20 p.m. EDT today, heading out on the final mission of its 25-year career.
Microsoft is urging users to dump the aged Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) with a campaign that claims the browser is past its expiration date.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW