Skype this week will start offering plans to let users call international wireline and wireless phones at significantly lower rates than its current pay-as-you-go services.
Users on Palm blogs were generally euphoric about Wednesday's announcement that HP will buy the struggling smartphone maker in a deal worth US$1.2 billion. But there were skeptics, who offered cautions and raised concerns, ranging from HP's deftness ...
Arcam today announced a new music system in its high-end audio visual range: the Solo neo. In addition to an internal CD player and radio tuner, the Arcam Solo neo boasts network audio capabilities which allow it to play stored music in a variety of ...
Qantas has launched a mobile check-in service for domestic flights. Qantas customers will be able to check-in to their domestic flights remotely via Web-enabled mobiles from July when the service starts in Perth. Customers can check-in between 24 hou...
Users have uncovered a software glitch that affects the GPS functions in the HTC Desire smartphone has been uncovered.
Acer plans to launch a full line of mobile Internet devices (MIDs) by the end of May in a bid to boost profitability and add to its mobile device offerings.
LaCie has announced the latest addition to its Rugged family of mobile hard drives: the LaCie Rugged USB 3.0; combining the fast speeds of USB 3.0 and the company's rugged design. LaCie says that the Rugged USB 3.0 is one the most power-efficient and...
Samsung is set to be the only manufacturer to have 3D TVs on the Australian market in time for Channel Nine's 3D broadcast of the State of Origin.
For the <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9176060/Childs_found_guilty_in_SF_network_password_case">second time this week</a> , companies are getting a stark reminder of the danger posed to <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article...
Major third party publisher Activision and famed Halo developer Bungie have announced that they have entered into a 10-year exclusive partnership, in which Bungie will create new IP for Activision.
GPS manufacturer TomTom has launched a free online route planner for Australians. The service lets users plan a journey and offers an estimate of how long the trip will take.
Sony introduced three new upcoming products for its audio lineup this Wednesday, all of which offer to bring so-called 3D sound to the home.
Canonical officials are emphasizing software vendor support in the release this week of upgrades to the company's Ubuntu open source Linux platform.
Google's top energy executive has offered some simple steps for making data centers more energy-efficient, including raising the thermostat to 27 degrees Celsius (80 degrees Fahrenheit) to cut down on cooling costs.
First they came for Bebo and now it looks as if even larger rival MySpace is losing the battle against the social networking steamroller that is Facebook.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Roving Rachel's greatest crowd-funded travel products online right now
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW