Sony's SVP of Marketing and PlayStation Network manager Peter Dille took the stage at Sony's GDC press conference to introduce the world to Sony's new motion controller -- the Sony Move.
BlackBerry Twitter users rejoice! The official BlackBerry Twitter app will finally be released on BlackBerry App World in the coming weeks.
Google, Yahoo, eBay, Facebook, Orange, Talk Talk and BT have singed an open letter to the Financial Times condemning a bill in parliament that they say "threatens freedom of speech and the open internet".
A new way to play PlayStation games?
Last week FBI Director Robert Mueller called the fight against hackers "the cyber equivalent of cat-and-mouse." On Wednesday security experts trying to take down the Zeus botnet got a taste of what he meant.
Twitter launched a new link-screening service on Tuesday aimed at preventing phishing and other malicious attacks against users of the popular microblogging service.
Fraud losses due to counterfeit payment cards fell by half in 2009 from the year prior in the U.K., but online banking losses continued to rise, according to new banking industry figures released Wednesday.
The Chinese government is likely behind recent cyberattacks on U.S. government Web sites and on U.S. companies in an apparent effort to quash criticism of the government there, an expert on U.S. and Chinese relations said Wednesday.
Google's new Apps Marketplace could give a significant boost to Web-based communication and collaboration software for businesses by creating a wide-ranging yet integrated virtual suite of heterogeneous cloud applications.
Microsoft in recent months has slowly boosted its share of the search business, but still remains far behind a so-far unbeatable foe in its battle with Google.
Some BlackBerry users in North America and the United Kingdom experienced data outages Monday and yesterday on Wi-Fi-equipped BlackBerries when not connected to Wi-Fi, according to user groups and some U.S. carriers.
A study released today supports the oft stated notion that most of Twitter's 75 million registered users are less than committed to the microblogging site.
Hackers adore Adobe Reader, and have pushed it into first place as the software most often exploited in targeted attacks, a Finnish security company said today.
Vodafone is cutting 375 jobs, primarily in back office functions, starting this month. The news follows several days of speculative reports that layoffs were ahead.
Computerworld's survey about Windows 7 implementation plans ran online from Jan. 13 to Feb. 10, 2010.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia