In the future, business meetings might seem like a scene out of the movie, "Star Wars," if technology envisioned at HP comes to fruition.
SAP and Sybase officials gathered in Boston on Thursday to reveal how they plan to bring together their respective technologies in the areas of mobility, analytics and enterprise information management.
Intel said Thursday it plans to acquire security vendor McAfee in a cash deal valued at about $US7.68 billion and aimed at enhancing the chip maker's mobile strategy.
Intel said Thursday it plans to acquire security vendor McAfee in a cash deal valued at about $7.68 billion and aimed at enhancing the chip maker's mobile strategy.
The latest edition of the widely used Vim text editor now supports both the Lua programming language as well as the latest versions of Python and Perl.
Hewlett-Packard announced its third-quarter financial results on Thursday and insisted it was "looking forward, not back" following the surprise departure two weeks ago of Chairman and CEO Mark Hurd.
Adobe today patched two vulnerabilities in its popular Reader PDF viewing software, including one that went public last month at the annual Black Hat security conference.
Dell on Thursday saw growth in net income and revenue for the second quarter of 2011, driven by strong growth in its enterprise hardware and services businesses.
Flipboard broke new ground when it launched its flashy iPad app last month that "socialized" the news by turning feeds from Facebook, Twitter, and such into a slick electronic magazine. Now Blancspot Media is promising to bring the pizzazz of social ...
Pressed to respond to the rising popularity of online services that let people broadcast their location, Facebook mostly hit the right notes with the initial design of Places, although it's too early to declare the service will be a sure success, acc...
An unpatched problem with Windows applications is much worse than first thought, with hundreds of programs, not just 40, vulnerable to attack, a Slovenian security company said today.
Shareholder lawsuits may be looming over the proposed Intel acquisition of McAfee, with at least two law firms signaling they are looking into whether McAfee's board of directors acted in the best interests of shareholders in approving the deal.
Intel's acquisition of security company McAfee could help the chip maker make a splash in the handheld and embedded markets, in which the company has struggled to establish a presence, according to analysts.
After trying to push its way into the increasingly lucrative consumer electronics market for the last few years, Intel hopes that adding a security offering will be just what the market needs.
Yahoo walked into the footsteps of Google, and is releasing an HTML5 version of its Mail service for iPad users. The new Yahoo Mail for iPad is now available to all users of the service through the built-in Safari browser. You can try it for yourself...
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Asus' popular 144Hz gaming monitor has dropped to $205
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
- Microsoft's Docs.com is sharing dangerously sensitive personal files and information
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC
- FTSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- FTSoftware Development Manager - CloudACT
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- CCICT ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst AgileQLD
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTRelease Coordinator - Project ManagementQLD
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- TP.Net Software DeveloperQLD
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- FTPeoplesoft Functional Consultant - Campus SolutionsNSW
- FTImplementation LeadVIC
- TPInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD