One of the most popular engines for searching for movies and music distributed via BitTorrent has been ordered to remove links to illegally shared content, marking a victory for the entertainment industry.
Salesforce.com Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff Tuesday declined to comment on the patent lawsuit brought against his company by Microsoft, but that didn't stop him from calling his rival names.
About 26 per cent of the world's population were online at the end of 2009, and mobile telephony is booming with the number of mobile subscribers likely to reach the 5 billion mark this year, according to a report released Tuesday by the Internationa...
Yahoo has bought Koprol.com, an Indonesian mobile location-based-services Web company similar to Foursquare in the U.S.
In about two weeks, US cable company Comcast will debut a beta of a social networking service that allows participants to let the world know what they are watching on TV and the Internet.
<a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9176722/NASA_After_25_years_and_115_million_miles_i_Atlantis_i_set_for_final_mission_">NASA's space shuttle Atlantis</a> today is spending what is expected to be its final day in space.
VHA (Vodafone Hutchison Australia) has finally announced its dedicated Apple iPad data pricing, just two days ahead of the iPad launch in Australia on Friday May 28.
Sometimes manufacturers and software developers do strange things, like package a VGA cable with a monitor that should use a HDMI or DVI connection, or change file formats on you, or keep asking you to accept a EULA.
Google's search service and search advertising products generated an estimated US$54 billion for U.S. businesses, Web site publishers and nonprofit groups in 2009, according to a study the company has released.
Hewlett-Packard knocked IBM from the top spot in worldwide server revenue during the first quarter, as the market for x86 systems picked up but sales of Unix and mainframe systems continued to decline, Gartner said on Tuesday.
Google has removed the beta label from the latest version of its <a href="http://www.google.com/chrome">Chrome</a> browser, marking the first time a "stable release" is available for the Linux and Mac OS platforms, not just Windows.
A Mozilla employee yesterday outlined a sly new attack tactic dubbed "tabnapping" that can dupe users into giving up passwords by secretly changing already-open browser tabs.
Google today shifted the Mac version of Chrome out of beta and into what it calls a "stable" channel, meaning that it considers the browser solid enough for day-in-day-out use.
U.S. copyright official Steven Tepp said Tuesday he doesn't understand many of the current objections to the proposed Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA), a 37-nation effort to enforce copyright and counterfeit laws across international border...
Dell on Tuesday announced it would ship its first handheld device, called Streak, in June, but it is also looking to develop devices with larger screen sizes as it tries to establish a foothold in the competitive mobile market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT