After four days of deliberation, a federal jury today convicted 22-year-old David C. Kernell of two charges stemming from a 2008 break-in of an e-mail account used by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
Intel's plan to improve its Atom processor line, including the launch of a dual-core version this quarter, could help sustain demand for mobile products including netbooks.
Despite concerns that it is far from being finished, HTML5 is ready for use, at least for most platforms and for most duties, asserted a Google developer.
While Twitter tends to get lumped in with other social-networking sites, a group of Korean researchers has analyzed how people use the service and found that it more closely resembles a traditional news media outlet.
It was made public to the world by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer himself but an unconfirmed report now says that HP is ditching Windows 7 from its high-profile but unreleased Slate tablet computer.
Before CES, Macworld Expo, Comdex, or Computex, game-changing inventions often made their public debut at the World's Fair. Since the London World Exposition of 1851, this celebration of culture and science has introduced countless marvels to the mas...
The former president of Chi Mei Optoelectronics has agreed to pay a fine and go to jail for his role in a scheme to fix prices for TFT-LCDs (thin-film transistor-liquid crystal displays), the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
Skype this week will start offering plans to let users call international wireline and wireless phones at significantly lower rates than its current pay-as-you-go services.
Users on Palm blogs were generally euphoric about Wednesday's announcement that HP will buy the struggling smartphone maker in a deal worth US$1.2 billion. But there were skeptics, who offered cautions and raised concerns, ranging from HP's deftness ...
Arcam today announced a new music system in its high-end audio visual range: the Solo neo. In addition to an internal CD player and radio tuner, the Arcam Solo neo boasts network audio capabilities which allow it to play stored music in a variety of ...
Qantas has launched a mobile check-in service for domestic flights. Qantas customers will be able to check-in to their domestic flights remotely via Web-enabled mobiles from July when the service starts in Perth. Customers can check-in between 24 hou...
Users have uncovered a software glitch that affects the GPS functions in the HTC Desire smartphone has been uncovered.
Acer plans to launch a full line of mobile Internet devices (MIDs) by the end of May in a bid to boost profitability and add to its mobile device offerings.
LaCie has announced the latest addition to its Rugged family of mobile hard drives: the LaCie Rugged USB 3.0; combining the fast speeds of USB 3.0 and the company's rugged design. LaCie says that the Rugged USB 3.0 is one the most power-efficient and...
Samsung is set to be the only manufacturer to have 3D TVs on the Australian market in time for Channel Nine's 3D broadcast of the State of Origin.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC