Intel on Tuesday showed off a netbook with a dual-core Atom processor as it talked up efforts to crank up the performance of the low-cost laptops.
A service that allows Google's search engine to be used anonymously is running again after a code change briefly knocked it down.
SAP is nearing a deal to buy mobile and database vendor Sybase for roughly US$6 billion, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, citing two individuals with knowledge of the company's plans.
Microsoft has launched the newest versions of its Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint software packages.
PC maker Dell is looking into Advanced Micro Devices' Fusion processors for use in future laptops and desktops as it tries to make PCs smaller and more power-efficient, a company executive said.
Advanced Micro Devices on Wednesday announced new mobile processors as it tries to bridge the power and performance gap with Intel, while trying to lower laptop prices.
The Rudd Government's Budget has seen further funds allocated to help build the National Broadband Network (NBN, including $16 million for a two-year advertising campaign about the project.
Panasonic will be will begin touring its VIERA plasma 3D TVs around the country, beginning this week.
Epicor is joining the on-demand ERP (enterprise resource planning) fray with a new application aimed at small manufacturing companies as well as competing vendors such as NetSuite and SAP's Business ByDesign.
Nokia has decided to streamline its structure in a bid to accelerate the development of new phones and services, the phone maker said on Tuesday.
Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMIC) reported its 12th straight losing quarter on Tuesday, despite a dramatic rebound in the global chip industry.
Start-up Infineta Systems is coming out of stealth mode just in time to reveal that it is working on one of the knotty problems raised this week at the EMC World conference – how to connect data centers efficiently for backup, replication and cloud s...
Mozilla CEO John Lilly will leave the nonprofit company as soon as it can find a replacement, ending his more than two years at the helm of the maker of Firefox.
Wireless LAN vendor Meru Networks reported Tuesday its initial first-quarter results as a publicly traded company. It posted strong revenue growth, but not enough to overcome a net loss.
Visa Inc. last week sent a fraud alert to banks and payment processors warning them to look out for a "large batch settlement fraud scheme" involving a merchant account in East Europe.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT