Google has made its new gesture search application compatible with smartphones based on Android version 1.6, and is also opening it to users outside the U.S., the company's said in a blog post on Tuesday.
Law enforcement officials in the U.K. and U.S. are pushing the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers to put in place measures that would help reduce abuse of the domain name system.
Microsoft has removed the cut and paste function from its forthcoming mobile phone OS, Windows Phone 7.
After an international take-down effort, a rogue ISP responsible for controlling large numbers of computers infected with data-stealing code is down for the moment, but it may be reconnecting with the Internet, according to security researchers.
A bug in Microsoft's software gives hackers a way to exploit virtual Windows machines which would be attack-proof if they were running on real hardware, a researcher said today.
Phone maker HTC and wireless carrier T-Mobile announced the highly anticipated HD2 smartphone in the U.S. on Tuesday, but also said that no plans were in place to put Microsoft's upcoming Windows Phone 7 OS on the device yet.
Toshiba ended production of mass-market incandescent light bulbs on Wednesday, putting to a close a 120-year manufacturing history of the products.
Microsoft released research today showing that the majority of Australian parents take little to no precautions to protect their children
Broadband telephony company engin is offering hosted VoIP phone systems for small to medium businesses throughout Australia in a partnership with Harris Technology.
Your brain has a lot to communicate, but when you're working on a computer or playing a game, all of those thoughts gets distilled into a keyboard or gamepad interface that can be limiting to say the least.
A cracked copy of the new World War II submarine simulation <a href="http://www.silenthunter5.com">Silent Hunter 5</a> may have made its way onto file sharing sites, and some are claiming Ubisoft's 'always online' play requirement has been circumvent...
Samsung Electronics has plans for a Apple iPad style tablet PC. the company has revealed.
Sixty percent of virtual servers are less secure than the physical servers they replace, the analyst firm Gartner said in new research Monday.
Lenovo is looking to increase its share of the Australian consumer notebook market and is hinging its hopes on an expanded IdeaPad range, which includes a netbook with a built-in multitouch screen.
Microsoft today released a platform preview of Internet Explorer 9. This isn't an IE9 beta, mind you; it doesn't have the features you'd expect in a browser. It doesn't even have an address bar for that matter. Instead, the IE9 Platform Preview serve...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AdventedgeVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW