WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange will accept arrest by the British police if a UN panel on arbitrary detention rules against him, according to a tweet by the whistle-blowing website.
Twitter Australia has revealed its new Aussie headquarters in Sydney’s city centre, officially opened by Premier of New South Wales, Mike Baird.
An in-depth analysis of yet another Internet-connected security camera has revealed a host of software problems.
Unlike Facebook, a smartphone can't recognize and tag you in a selfie. A new brain-like chip developed by researchers at MIT could change that.
Cisco Systems' planned US$1.4 billion acquisition of Jasper Technologies could make it easier for enterprises to start making money from services instead of products.
A further 22 support office employees, along with CFO Michael Potts, have been retrenched at retailer Dick Smith, as the receivers continue to ‘restructure’ the retailer.
Fitbit has released the latest addition to its family of fitness trackers, the Fitbit Alta.
Microsoft announced Wednesday that its Azure IoT Hub product for managing fleets of devices that feed digital data from the physical world will be generally available on Thursday.
Comodo said it is planning to release on update on Wednesday that fixes a severe vulnerability in a custom web browser it developed and markets as enhancing users' security.
A jury in Texas has ordered Apple to pay US$626 million for infringing four patents held by a Nevada-based patent licensing company.
Cisco Systems plans to acquire Internet of Things platform company, Jasper Technologies, for more than $US1.4 billion, giving the networking giant an even larger role in enterprises' growing use of IoT.
Microsoft's Power BI data visualization service is making it possible for companies to share their business information with the world in an interactive format.
Google will give its public backing to Qualcomm's ARM server chip next week, according to a report Wednesday, but history suggests it's too early to draw conclusions.
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
Researchers from Rapid7 found privacy-invading vulnerabilities in the Web services used by the Smart Toy line of interactive stuffed animals and the hereO GPS watch for children.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCProgram Portfolio LeadVIC
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW