Microsoft Japan and Shiseido have teamed up with an app that overlays virtual makeup on your Skype for Business calls.
Samsung today announced a new 8GB DRAM package with 10-nanometer-class process circuitry that has twice the capacity and twice the speed of DDR4 DRAM used in PCs.
All seemed well as the European Space Agency's robotic explorer Schiaparelli closed in on its Mars landing Wednesday. Then it went silent.
Among Gartner's 10 predictions for the near term are a fast move to augmented reality, the decline of mobile apps, and a major shift away from web browsing to voice interaction.
Keep continues to grow into a more comprehensive service for keeping track of all those random thoughts and ideas.
With a Core i7 and a GTX 1080, the new Razer Blade Pro is finally worthy of its name—but its price tag might give you pause.
On the same day Elon Musk said Tesla's new vehicles will have fully-autonomous capabilities, a consumer watchdog group called on the California Department of Motor Vehicles to prohibit cars without human driver capabilities.
He was a pioneer and a bit of a prankster, as longtime colleagues recall.
If Facebook has its way, the social network will soon be your go-to online destination for movie tickets, food delivery and other local reservations.
Nintendo just revealed its new Nintendo Switch console... and handheld. This thing is funky.
Windows 10 Insider preview build 14951 adds a slew of Camera app tweaks, new Windows Ink tools, and more.
Tobii's Eye Tracker 4C uses less-obtrusive LED lights, increases performance, and adds head tracking.
Intel's hope of recovering a record antitrust fine have improved with a recommendation from a top European Union judge on Thursday that the case be reviewed.
Tesla Motors’ cars will come fitted with full self-driving hardware, as the company jousts with tech rivals like Google and car makers like Ford who are making a pitch for the the autonomous car market.
Journalists will gather in Cupertino next Thursday for the "Hello again" special event, where Apple is expected to announce a redesigned MacBook Pro.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCPOS EngineerNSW