Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
Don't like being tethered to a PC for VR? Tether the PC to you.
The next generation of graphics cards began with a whimper on Friday as the GeForce GTX 1080 launched with only reference models in limited availability.
Wayfair Inc., an e-commerce company that sells home furnishings, is working on an app based on Google's Project Tango technology that would put augmented reality squarely in the enterprise.
Petri's Brad Sams speculates that Microsoft is filling a price gap with two lower-cost streaming devices, along the lines of the Chromecast and Roku.
A French startup opened a crowdfunding campaign for a paper-thin sticker that adheres to the back of a smartphone or tablet, enabling wireless charging from a pad that handles multiple devices at the same time.
Microsoft's interpretation of the "Close" button in a notification of an impending Windows 10 upgrade is contrary to its own design guidelines.
The company is giving a very tepid denial to a report that it's going to stick with Tizen as the go-to wearable platform.
Google is far from finished with its attempt to invade the living room, but the Nexus Player's time as part of that strategy is done.
We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
Dell's massive 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor does something special: it combines inputs from four independent devices into one massive 43-inch 4K display, with no ugly bezels getting in the way.
Later this year, Google Maps users will start seeing new ads as they're driving down the road and planning trips using its mobile app.
Twitter's giving you more room to work in 140 characters, and tweaking replies so they're easier to use.
Pebble gets serious about fitness, with two new smartwatches that track your heart rate. And the Core boasts GPS, 3G, and extra storage when you want to leave your smartphone behind.
After a dismal couple of entries, Total War: Warhammer proves that maybe all the series needed was ten-foot bats and skeleton cavalry.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC