Thursday's confirmed breach at Yahoo means that a treasure trove of stolen data is very likely circulating on the black market -- potentially putting millions of internet users at risk.
The Universal Stylus Initiative released its first specification for generic digital styluses, suggesting a future where they'll be as commonplace as the mouse. However, the three biggest players—Apple, Microsoft, and Samsung—have yet to sign on.
Social media users won't just be taking to Twitter and Facebook to comment and gripe about the presidential debates this fall. They'll be able to watch the three presidential debates on live streams on three of the top social media players -- Facebo...
Microsoft's go-slow approach to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update means the majority of PCs haven't received it yet, according to a new report.
The Surface Pro 3 is having battery issues again, but this time it's largely affecting LG-made batteries.
Hulu is getting serious about virtual reality this fall, with VR-only news and comedy shows.
Sure, your computer can run Crysis—but what about Forza Horizon 3's Australia? We'll see.
After all the Apple-centric news of late , it's time to get gander at the gadget guy's latest goodies in time to prep for the holiday shopping season.
The OLED version of the X1 Yoga is a fantastic blend of incredible display and great hardware.
First there was Google Now. Next, Google's new Allo app includes Google Assistant, a capable digital personality that is eager to assist.
A U.S. lawmaker has introduced two bills to protect voting systems from hacking, amid fears that Russian cyber spies may be interfering with this year's presidential election.
For wearables to succeed, many people believe technology should be inconspicuous, not popping out and making a fashion statement of its own. Google Glass may have gotten it wrong, and Oakley and Intel may have done it right with the new Radar Pace.
Samsung today released two new gumstick SSDs based on the non-volatile memory express (NVMe) specification with peak speeds of up to 3.5Gbs.
It's still early days, but teleporting photons could lead to unbreakable security; tampering with photons creates obvious changes in code keys.
On Wednesday, the Wi-Fi Alliance released a test plan for LTE-Unlicensed products, which would bring 4G cellular to unlicensed spectrum bands that Wi-Fi users depend on.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia