As a beginner gaming keyboard, the G410 is well-priced at $60.
Called "Cloudbooks" by industry watchers, a leaked Microsoft document sets minimum specs for cloud-based laptops powered by Windows 10 Cloud.
Adding the RX 580 BIOS to an RX 480 gives you the performance of the new graphics card, but that swap doesn't come without risks.
On the shelves of a laboratory near San Francisco sit tanks and tanks of mysterious looking liquids. It's the Silicon Valley offices of UL, a product testing organisation previously known as Underwriters Laboratory, and these liquids play an importan...
The Drupal project has released a patch to fix a critical access bypass vulnerability that could put websites at risk of hacking.
Apple is building a new data center in Denmark, and it has some interesting ideas on how to power the data center with renewable energy, while also giving back to the community.
Users that run unpatched software beware. Hackers have been relying on an old software bug connected to the Stuxnet worm to carry out their attacks.
Standalone Office users will start to feel the pinch in a few years, when Microsoft will cut off services unless you subscribe to Office 365. OneDrive and Skype for Business will be the first perks to go.
EVGA's rolling out a new version of the GTX 1080 FTW2 and SC2 with faster 11GHz memory, and a BIOS update lets existing owners join the fun.
If you want a Windows 10 PC that doesn't have an x86 chip from Intel or AMD, your wish will be granted in the fourth quarter.
Plus GOG will give you DRM-free versions of any Saints Row games you already own on Steam, through GOG Connect.
Microsoft reveals when Redstone 3 will ship—as well as every Windows feature update beyond that—as part of its new semiannual schedule for Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus.
A hotly anticipated upgrade to Google Home will let users train the company’s virtual assistant to recognize different voices and provide personalized responses to each person.
How many virtual assistants can you fit in one smartphone? European network operator Orange is hoping there's room to squeeze in one more, called Djingo.
Dell's UltraSharp UP2718Q HDR monitor comes with 1,000 nits brightness, a huge color spectrum, and a big ol' price tag of $2,000.
The MSI PC World and Good Gear Guide Giveaway has launched and you have the chance to win one of 10 prize packs.
The total prize pack is valued at AU$150.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTWindows EngineerWA
- FTProcurement AdvisorQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- CCDomain Architect - 6 month contract, Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- CCETL/BI /Data Stage DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT