nbn has revealed its third quarter results, showing a total revenue $111 million, an increase of more than 158 per cent versus the previous corresponding period in fiscal year 2015.
TPG (including subsidiaries such as iiNet), Telstra, Optus and M2 have confirmed they don’t intend to oppose Federal Court applications by Foxtel and Village Roadshow that seek to have the ISPs block their customers access a collection of piracy-link...
Samsung's Artik 10 developer board will compete with Raspberry Pi 3, but not on price.
The File History feature lets you set up an external drive to back up your files automatically. You don’t need any extra software, and it’s very customizable.
Artificial intelligence has been dabbling in art to increasing acclaim over the past few months, but a new study brings its uncanny proficiency to the far-more-complicated world of video.
The head of Google's virtual reality efforts likened the push into VR to building a new style of operating system from scratch.
Netflix: Virtual realty has too few users, and isn’t conducive to binge-watching.
Yeah, Wright. After publicly claiming he was the elusive Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto, Craig Wright suddenly says he can't handle the pressure to provide further proof.
Microsoft says that if you haven't upgraded from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 by July 29, expect to pay more than $100 to eventually do so.
Netflix’s data controls come shortly after the company admitted that it had been throttling video quality on AT&T and Verizon networks for more than five years. Netflix users can now watch around four hours per gigabyte of cellular data by dialing do...
Fans of the English Premier League (EPL) hoping for a more egalitarian delivery method for the world’s largest football competition are sure to be disappointed after Optus outlined its plans for the 2016/17 season.
Intel's Atom smartphone chip cancellations pull the curtain back on an ugly past in which the company shot itself in the foot with bad timing and ill-advised executive decisions.
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
These 4 May fourth tech tributes will add a little extra fun to Star Wars Day.
Company argues the move will create a faster browser, something most customers want.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- CCCloud Specialist | CHEF | 3mth ContractVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCinstructional DesignerACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCChange LeadACT
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW