No headphone jack? No problem. You can still listen to your corded headphones with this new $20 gadget.
Not everything can be improved with algorithms, so Google is soliciting your help to increase the accuracy of Maps, handwriting translation, and other key services.
The Chromebook Pixel 2's reign is over, and it's not clear what will replace it.
Sonos is giving its speaker experience a boost with app improvements, deeper Spotify integration, and Alexa's assistance.
LG's trio of huge new ultrawide displays are brimming with features like FreeSync, USB-C, and Google Cast support—though you can't get all the goodies in a single monitor.
A report by market research firm DRAMeXchange says that by 2018 half of all notebooks sold could be rocking SSDs instead of hard drives.
Netflix and Amazon offer 4K UHD streaming, but you can't get it on a PC. A noxious stew of hardware, software, and DRM issues are to blame.
Intel's Kaby Lake chip brings a modest bump in performance and some amazing video optimizations, as the third chip on the company's aging 14-nm process.
Both the latest AMD Zen and Intel Kaby Lake microprocessors won't be officially supported by either Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 -- just Windows 10, Microsoft says.
Intel's 7th-gen Kaby Lake CPUs will bring massive power savings when playing 4K video and a double-digit performance increase.
Rumor has it that the iPhone 7 won’t sport a headphone jack. Why this bold move by Apple could be just what we need to enter a truly-wireless future.
The race to develop autonomous cars is making rivals of old friends as is evident from the exit of Alphabet’s senior executive David Drummond from the board of Uber Technologies.
Up to 50% of laptops sold in 2018 will have SSDs, which will vastly improve performance and durability of the computers.
After taking heat earlier this year over allegations of political bias, Facebook announced that it's replacing fallible humans with new algorithms to select items for its "Trending" topics feature.
MIT and Ford have devised a way to use cellphone location data to determine traffic patterns, which can help planners better understand urban mobility patterns.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (PC LAN/UNIX) 160908/SITA/901Asia
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC