Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
Think of famous battles in modern history and World War One has more than its fair share. Europeans will likely first think of the bloody Somme campaign. But for Australians and New Zealanders, it’s all about Gallipoli – also known as the Dardanelles...
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands ...
Civilization VI launches today. We caught up with Sid Meier to discuss the iconic Civilization series' 25 year legacy.
We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
What happens when you marry fingerprint readers and RFID chips with guns? You get a smarter gun. And Sony rolls out a virtual reality setup that might just hit the sweet spot in terms of price and performance.
The DARPA-developed Space Surveillance Telescope (SST) will this week get a new permanent home at the Air Force Space Command where it promises to rapidly bolster the nation’s ability to more quickly spot and track faint objects in space.
Stewart Butterfield wants to build a super bot that retrieves and correlates information from any enterprise application to find employees answers to sophisticated questions.
Twitter will not host its annual Flight developer conference this year amid speculation and uncertainty about the company's future. Its bruised relationship with developers may be a sign of what's to come.
Movies are a place where we are willing to believe anything. They are a place where literally anything can happen: intergalactic travel, upside down worlds, dinosaur theme parks, time travel, hoverboards. Anything you could possibly imagine.
Not all Android fans are excited about Google's new phone, but they'll probably come around.
There's never been a better time to give Linux a try on your PC. Here's why.
PC World headed on over to Japan for CEATEC. Here’s a quick round-up of some of the cool and odd things we got to see and try. Expect robots. Of all sizes and persuasions!
While production of the Note7 has stopped, it's imperative that Samsung figure out what went wrong and lay out the details publicly.
Samsung has begun sending customers of its discontinued Galaxy Note7 smartphones special boxes designed to protect the fire-prone phablets from doing any damage on their way back to the vendor through the mail.
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSolution Architect - PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll 9.1 -9.2 .NSW
- FTStorage SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantQLD
- FTCRM ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTImplementation Consultant SydneyNSW
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist SQL & Sybase DBAVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA