In yet another testament of the awful state of home router security, a group of security researchers uncovered more than 60 vulnerabilities in 22 router models from different vendors, most of which were distributed by ISPs to customers.
Network-attached storage (NAS) devices are riddled with vulnerabilities that can put the security of sensitive data and networks at risk, a researcher has found. To prove his point, he has created a proof-of-concept worm that can infect devices from ...
A security review of network-attached storage (NAS) devices from multiple manufacturers revealed that they typically have more vulnerabilities than home routers, a class of devices known for poor security and vulnerable code.
Security researchers from Croatia-based security firm DefenseCode claim to have found a critical remote code execution vulnerability in the UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) implementation developed by Broadcom and used by many routers with Broadcom chi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT