Networking device manufacturers ZyXEL Communications and Netgear have confirmed that some of their routers are affected by a recently disclosed vulnerability in a USB device-sharing service called NetUSB.
Millions of routers and other embedded devices are affected by a serious vulnerability that could allow hackers to compromise them.
A vulnerability found in a DSL router model from D-Link allows remote hackers to change its DNS (Domain Name System) settings and hijack users' traffic. The issue might also affect other devices because it is located in a popular firmware used by dif...
A serious vulnerability in an embedded Web server used by many router models from different manufacturers allows remote attackers to take control of affected devices over the Internet.
Attacks recently observed in Poland involved cybercriminals hacking into home routers and changing their DNS settings so they can intercept user connections to online banking sites.
ZyXEL Communications will use software from Alcatel-Lucent to integrate mobile networking into its home networking equipment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer- LinuxWA
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD